Do you take a bath everyday?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.798
I take a bath twice a day. It is very hot in my country so it s necessary to be always feeling fresh and comfy. Others just take a half bath. Others may skip bathing daily if they are on winter season hehehe, But there is a heater and it's impossible not to take a bath daily. What about you?

Last edited:

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Hehehe i once was in a very depressed state and it was hard getting a bath daily.That was two years ago when i was almost loosing my job.It was rough because i was so focused on an earning plan and did not have the right information or reference on where to get credible information.Thank God i overcome that crisis.The other people i suspect not to take full baths or even baths at all are forex traders who have not managed to control it.Forex can be so depressing if you have not mastered the art and want to get rich over night because it is addictive.Glad that as a male i take a bath atleast once or twice depending with the type of work i had in a day.I prefer twice in most cases because it keeps the body fresh and muscles relaxed.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I usually take bath with gap of one day, as nowadays weather is very nice here we are enjoying with it very much. Basically it depends upon the weather, as in winter season I take bath after 4-5 days.
Hahahaha please do not get me started,how on earth can you stay that long without a bath,am sorry but i am just expressing myself according to science.Otherwise i do not mean to be rude.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I take my birth at least two twice because we are living in a very hot climate. It is impossible to stay without taking your bath daily. Now, the weather is a bit cool and calm due to rainy season.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
If I was home today I would have taken bath in rain too
Hehehe do not over push it,you just might get a cold.it is good to take baths as often as we can.Maybe once or twice a day for guys.twice if had a very strenous day.Do not over do it though and do not use very rough sponge as they may bruize the skin.

We should bath but we must also protect the skin,by the way the body has natural self cleansing machenisms and normal floral which is harmless.Only when the body is exposed to toxic and unwanted substances does it require cleansing.

Back