Do you think that companies need to stop producing plastic?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.792
In my city, the city officials are encouraging the locals to stop using any plastic containers, bags, etc. I was thinking that it is best to close these companies to save the Mother Earth. If they do, it will be a big impact in a country's economy. There are a lot of people will going to lose their jobs and will surely affect the country's economy.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
From what i have seen it seems Plastic is not even safe to use, especially when you use it for hot food. The chemicals used in production can be harmful to humans.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Most of the time, people look at plastic and think that the reason why countries are trying to get businesses and companies to use less is because of how much of it does not get recycled and instead, ends up in landfill or worse in rivers or seas and causes issues for the animals that are around those areas.

A lot of the time it is also due to the safety of the consumer as well as the chemicals within the plastic that is used which could in turn be harmful.

If stopping using plastic is possible then I would definitely love to see more businesses and companies do just that.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We abandoned the natural rubber plant that used to give us natural rubber and plastic materials and opted for synthetic plastics produced with chemicals. We have to go back to natural rubber.

Back