Do You Think The AI Is Snatching Our Jobs?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are so many things that humans now do and that the AI can also do. It is really amazing and some people no longer give writing jobs or others to humans like them. The prefer to give it to the AI.

Now, we are fully dependent on the AI and I think everyone will be affected. Do you agree with me?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think it is getting there, but it will take to replace the human jobs at present.
It is really getting there and it is even getting sooner than expected. I think what we have to do as humans is fasten our seatbelts and work hard to make sure that we remain relevant in the society

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.545
AI like any technology can bring a lot of goods and lot of bad things too. It should not be targeted to replace human beings. I am totally against using it for creative things like writing, art etc. we are going to make our coming generations dumb if they rely a lot on AI.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.545
A couple of days back, I read an article in our newspaper on the same topic. And it did raise a lot of concern. While AI should augment the human, it has started replacing human in jobs. Last year, a school here got an AI assistant teacher. . I am an educator and I am really concerned with these developments. These are young children and they need human touch and interactions to grow healthy and be emotionally well.

Cam

Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$92.096
Raw Dex
$4.804
It's definitely impacting the job market. It's especially easy to see how content creators have been replaced, whether we're talking journalists or freelance writers.

Back