Do you think you're an effective negotiator in business?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.530
Being convincing is the key to a negotiator's success. He or she also needs to be well-versed in the specifics of the company's offerings. Which competencies do you believe are essential for business negotiations?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
In business negotiations, there is need to know what specifics your organization or company is interested in. There is need to be a critical and a pragmatic thinker. Also there is need to be able to read thoughts of others and know what the other party is seeking in the negotiation.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Negotiating is one of the fundamentals that someone will learn about business. It is the art of bargaining for better deals or sometimes, even more of psychology. I would consider myself to be an average negotiator. Having confidence in yourself and client is key.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Being convincing is the key to a negotiator's success. He or she also needs to be well-versed in the specifics of the company's offerings. Which competencies do you believe are essential for business negotiations?
You have mentioned the major competence which is to be able to convince people to patronize you. If you cannot convince people then you need to learn

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being a negotiator involves having special skills that is able to identifying root causes of a crisis. Ability to proffer posible solution without taking ides with the parties involved.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

This is a skill that must be possessed by every business marketer if you want to succeed in the field because it is going to take a lot of convincing before you will get a client to buy the business products.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is a skill that must be possessed by every business marketer if you want to succeed in the field because it is going to take a lot of convincing before you will get a client to buy the business products.
Any business man who is not good at negotiating will end up buying products at a very expensive rate or even double of what he is supposed to buy

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.388
I think that I am fine when it comes to negotiating in business. I do not say that i am extremely good. The fact of the matter is that I do not cheat people and i do not want to be cheated.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think that I am fine when it comes to negotiating in business. I do not say that i am extremely good. The fact of the matter is that I do not cheat people and i do not want to be cheated.
I am not even good at it at all and it has made me buy some products extravagantly which is not supposed to be so

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know how to strike deals very quickly. Let me share one tip in negotiations. When you are negotiating, shiped your own interests and keep projecting the interesting of the other party. You would easily win those deals.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.530
I am worst in negotiations that is why I like forex and cryptocurrency trading where I will not have to deal with any customer
I have not tried to negotiate using the forex and cryptocurrency. I am sure it will take time for me to know the process or transaction in doing this thing. I hope I could find a concrete information on how to negotiate using these things.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not good at negotiating prices of products especially when those dealers whip up sentiments on me. I am very good in workings out business deals. That's the kind of negotiations I do.
I am not even good at it at all and it has made me buy some products extravagantly which is not supposed to be so

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.603
When it comes to negotiating, i am not good at it all, there are times i do try my best to price, but i really do not like to argue much.

Back