Do you use a UPS with your computer?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Do you use a UPS with your computer, especially desktop so that you do not lose data if there is no power supply? If yes, what brand of UPS do you use and how much back up time does it offer?

Deyiang1

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you use a UPS with your computer, especially desktop so that you do not lose data if there is no power supply? If yes, what brand of UPS do you use and how much back up time does it offer?
Using a UPS is very important though some people may be neglecting this aspect due the economy or lack of money.
For me I use ups and this has been helping though I have both laptop and PC. I only use laptop when there no electric power. Ups is a very useful gadget that can serve you a lot of troubles when there is power failure

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Using a UPS is very important though some people may be neglecting this aspect due the economy or lack of money.
For me I use ups and this has been helping though I have both laptop and PC. I only use laptop when there no electric power. Ups is a very useful gadget that can serve you a lot of troubles when there is power failure
Thank you for the details, can you provide information on the UPS model number, brand, and capacity of the UPS, for how many years you have used it?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.130
Nope I don't have it. My online work is important for me but no important. It can wait for few hours if we have blackout. I also can say our electric grid is great and we didn't have blackouts for last few years.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$1.415
I am planning to buy one but things are not getting better in my current company. But I do have a generator as a backup if there would be a power outage.

Back