Do You Use Anti-bacteria Hand Wash or Regular Hand Wash?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
Most stores here sell mostly antibacterial hand wash. I also use antibacterial hand wash for peace of mind. Our hands have an oily layer which germs stick to. When we clean our hands with hand wash and water, the hand wash binds with both the oily layer and water. This helps to rinse off the oily layer on our hands that contains germs. Any type of hand wash can remove germs from our hands as long as it is used properly. For example, washing our hands for at least 20 seconds. There is currently insufficient evidence to prove that antibacterial hand wash is better than regular hand wash. Antibacterial hand wash usually contains a chemical called triclosan which is meant to stop the production of bacteria. However, some studies have revealed that long-term exposure to these chemicals may cause dry skin and bacterial resistance.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Nowadays I am using common hand wash. But during pandemic I was using antibacterial hand wash not only me but all of my family members were using antibacterial hand wash.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.103
Both are acceptable options for me, but I have a preference for anti-bacterial hand wash, especially considering that germs can lead to diseases. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Back