Do You Use Generative AI for Content Creation?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Generative AI tools can create text based content, visual graphis, voice over, and audio visual content in a click of a button. Do you use Generative AI to create content?
Well, as far as I am concerned, I use Generative AI to create different kinds of content. It helps me by shortening my content creation time. However, before I use these content, I make sure to heavily edit.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Generative AI tools can create text based content, visual graphis, voice over, and audio visual content in a click of a button. Do you use Generative AI to create content?
Well, as far as I am concerned, I use Generative AI to create different kinds of content. It helps me by shortening my content creation time. However, before I use these content, I make sure to heavily edit.
I have been known to in the past use AI-generated content but I always sit and rewrite what I have in my own words so that it is no longer the same text but instead my own words and not AI-generated.

This is not something I do all the time though and most of my work is my own without any AI involvement.

Back