Do you use Google authenticator to protect your site?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The latest method to protect your site from hackers now is to use Google authenticator! Moreover, authenticator makes login so seamless and stress free? Most sites require users to use Google authenticator to protect their account.
What is your take on this? Do you use Google authenticator to add extra layer of security to your account?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.061
The latest method to protect your site from hackers now is to use Google authenticator! Moreover, authenticator makes login so seamless and stress free? Most sites require users to use Google authenticator to protect their account.
What is your take on this? Do you use Google authenticator to add extra layer of security to your account?
Yes, but not only that app as such, but I use several, in the worst case if one of them stops working I have the rest, or in the worst case I lose my phone and I do not have access to one of them. those applications, I have the rest that I can access from a new phone since they have a backup in the cloud and this is something that must be taken into account, since otherwise you will lose access to your accounts, apart from that it is something vital if You do not want any account to be hacked, especially the exchange or accounts where you have money, it is vital to maintain the security of what you use

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.061
I have never used Google authentication. I prefer simple passwords. Google authentication is a bit complex because you need an extra device to get the code.
How come you don't do it? YOU SHOULD, without it you are extremely exposed to being hacked into any account you have and if it is an account where you have money YOU WILL BE ROBBED! Basically it's like you left your car with the door open in a dangerous area. How long would your car last without it being stolen? Well, not having an authenticator is exactly the same, but if you think I'm exaggerating it's a matter of time until it happens to you.

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.061
I don't have a site but there are some apps I use that requires I use it to protect the app.
It doesn't matter that you don't have a site, I'll give you an example, I suppose you have money in an exchange, in a bank account, etc. If you don't have the authenticator, anyone who steals your phone, or hacks you from the internet will be able to enter without problems and leaving without any money, unfortunately this is something that happens very frequently

Back