Do you use Robinhood?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
Robinhood is an investment and trading platform where you can invest in stocks and cryptos as well as trade stocks and investments. You can start small, $20 is all you need to get started. Sadly, I have never used Robinhood because it is not available in my home country. Have you tried Robinhood?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Robinhood is an investment and trading platform where you can invest in stocks and cryptos as well as trade stocks and investments. You can start small, $20 is all you need to get started. Sadly, I have never used Robinhood because it is not available in my home country. Have you tried Robinhood?
I have heard a lot of things about this platform already and I think I should give it a trial so that I won't be left out

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here. It is a very good site but it is not available for my country and this is so disappointing for me.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm just hearing Robin hood for the first time. Since it is an investment platform, I would check if it is available in my country. Thanks for sharing.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.295
I have not tried it. Since you claimed that it is not available in your country, I will not take an effort because it might not be possible for an Asian individual to join in, too.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But why would sites be restricted in certain countries?. Since it's an investment site it should have make its platform available in most countries like crypto exchangers do.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
I have not tried it. Since you claimed that it is not available in your country, I will not take an effort because it might not be possible for an Asian individual to join in, too.
That's right, why must take an effort when it is not legit? We will be wasting our time, current, and energy. We better stay at a site that pays religiously.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have an account on the platform yet but I have been hearing about it. Presently I use binance and kucoin for cryptocurrency investment.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is my first time of hearing about robin hood, looking forward to hear from those who have used the platform to come tell us how it works.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
No, I have never used Robinhood, although I have heard a lot about this platform, which was born to help the retail Investor to enter the world of investments, probably in the future to try it

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's something new to me. Just heard it now from you.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
Same here it isn't available in my country I read about this on beer forum but I can't take advantage of it.

Back