Do You Use StormGain?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
StormGain is a crypto exchange platform. There are two interesting features available on StornGain, one, referral commission, and two, free Bitcoin miner. You can also earn interest on your assets as well as staking rewards. I have been using StornGain for free mining for more than a year. YOu can withdraw your mining rewards once you reach $10 in value. However, you cannot withdraw this money to your third party wallet, you will have to trade and you can withdraw only trading profits.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
StormGain is a crypto exchange platform. There are two interesting features available on StornGain, one, referral commission, and two, free Bitcoin miner. You can also earn interest on your assets as well as staking rewards. I have been using StornGain for free mining for more than a year. YOu can withdraw your mining rewards once you reach $10 in value. However, you cannot withdraw this money to your third party wallet, you will have to trade and you can withdraw only trading profits.
I have heard about storm gain in the past, I think I once downloaded it but never used it, but the idea of not being able to withdraw the money or reward directly to one's account is really a turn off for me, so one must trade with it and only withdraw from the profit, well I may look into it as time goes on.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.348
Sincerely speaking I was a very active user for the storm gain app. However the app came to a halt once and it refused working on my android, so I quit.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I have heard about storm gain in the past, I think I once downloaded it but never used it, but the idea of not being able to withdraw the money or reward directly to one's account is really a turn off for me, so one must trade with it and only withdraw from the profit, well I may look into it as time goes on.
Since mining feature is a free feature. All registered members get access to mining features. Therefore, you should not worry about the restrictions on direct withdrawal. You can also use stormgain just like your normal crypto wallet or exchange.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
I have never used StormGain crypto exchange, but after visiting the StormGain exchange site, it is fully featured and allows users to mine, staking, trading signals, and I will try the web version.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.540
Raw Dex
$0.093
How does mining work I need to learn it? I am not on the site you mentioned but will join it soon to know more about it. I am mostly on the forum sites.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I once had the chance to register on the platform stormgain but after some days of starting to mine on the platform after a successful registration and kyc they just all of sudden ban my account and that is after I did refer someone into the exchange and it was annoying to me.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I used to be a fanatic of stormgain before but I stopped using it. It was for jo reason but I had other things that I want to do so I just had to stop using it and switched to Binance

Back