DO YOU VALUE YOUR FIRST DAILY PATRONAGE?

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is a myth in business especially in the African business content that your first patronage matters, here are some of the myth;
1. If your first Patronage comes to ask for credit please do not give because your sales for the day will be horrible.
2. If your first patronage is an old woman you will sell well today.
3. If your first Patronage get the products and go with your money because you did not have change you will not sell too well

With JESUS CHRIST i have overcome exceedingly and i do not believe in this myths. I pray positively towards my business and i learn and excel.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There is a myth in business especially in the African business content that your first patronage matters, here are some of the myth;
1. If your first Patronage comes to ask for credit please do not give because your sales for the day will be horrible.
2. If your first patronage is an old woman you will sell well today.
3. If your first Patronage get the products and go with your money because you did not have change you will not sell too well

With JESUS CHRIST i have overcome exceedingly and i do not believe in this myths. I pray positively towards my business and i learn and excel.
African people tend to value this a lot and I took this from my mum so I always value the first person who patronizes me in the morning because that is who will determine if I will sell very well throughout the day or not

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.378
It depends on what you believe in though and the funny thing is that it would actually work for you the same way you believe it. Most people tend to value their first customer for the day as they see them as the ones who opens their sales for the day so they consider them as being special.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
I remember my Dad felt that way when I asked for money before he left for work. If I did not he would mention that to mother saying that his day will not go well I had to ask and not him giving it to me without asking for it

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$2.010
Raw Dex
$0.410
Desireu30b. While some may believe in these myths, I agree with you that as long as we work hard and have a positive mindset, success will come. Let us trust in our abilities and in God's guidance to overcome any challenges in our businesses.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$2.010
Raw Dex
$0.410
All those things don't hold water. But I am appreciative and ecstatic when I am able to make that first sale. I am always encouraged by that.

Celebrate every small victory and use it as motivation to keep striving for more success. Remember that every sale, no matter how small, is a step in the right direction towards achieving your goals.

Back