Do you watch a movie because of a certain actor in it or you like the subject of the movie?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I was always one of those that used to watch a movie because it has my favorite or one of my liked actors but thankfully I have changed for good now.

Do you watch a movie because of a certain actor in it or you like the subject of the movie?

Amleht

Complete Stranger
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was always one of those that used to watch a movie because it has my favorite or one of my liked actors but thankfully I have changed for good now.

Yes, if it my favourite actor, I will watch the movie. I also watch a movie as long as the plot is good and it has a good review.
Post automatically merged:

I only watch a movie if I like the actor or the actor or actress that portrayed the vovie.
Who are your favourite actors and actresses?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love to watch based on the storyline and the quality of the film . I love to watch movies that is trending. I don't follow actors or actresses. I follow quality but only quality

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

The actors is one of the main reason why i watch the movie but the story line is important too. So, i will read the review before watching it. Or sometime i just randomly pick one movie and end up i'm loving it. Life is fu of suprises though.

Back