Do you write your own content

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
When you build a website, do you also write your content? or, do you hire someone to write for you. Well, for blogs, I write my all content, for forums, I hire a couple of guys to write content until I start getting users organically.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I don't own a website though it has been my plan for quite some time. I own a personal blog. I have nkg tried monetising it. But I would like to if it meets the criteria. I have to explore it if my blog is eligible for monetization. All the contents ony blogs are original and written by me.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
I don't own a website though it has been my plan for quite some time. I own a personal blog. I have nkg tried monetising it. But I would like to if it meets the criteria. I have to explore it if my blog is eligible for monetization. All the contents ony blogs are original and written by me.
Content originality is the main criteria for approval for many ad networks like adsense, media,net, infolinks, etc. Some ad networks also ask for minimum traffic before you can get approved

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Content originality is the main criteria for approval for many ad networks like adsense, media,net, infolinks, etc. Some ad networks also ask for minimum traffic before you can get approved
All my writings, be it a forum posting, blogs or articles are original and written by me. I don't see myself going for AI help to do the same in future also. The main reason why I write is because I love writing and let my creative juices flow. I will never compromise on that. Using a tool to write would kill my love for writing.
I have to explore this aspect of monetising the blog.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
All my writings, be it a forum posting, blogs or articles are original and written by me. I don't see myself going for AI help to do the same in future also. The main reason why I write is because I love writing and let my creative juices flow. I will never compromise on that. Using a tool to write would kill my love for writing.
I have to explore this aspect of monetising the blog.
If your content is original, you can get accepted by Adsense. However, some ad networks also look at your content nice and traffic. For instance, I once had a site that was accepted by Adsense but was rejected by Infolinks

Back