Do your parents stay with you after your marriage?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
In India, we mostly stay with our parents or they stay with us and it's a good way to take care of our parents.

Do your parents stay with you after your marriage?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I am not married. Couples here usually move out and live in their own apartment when they get married. If they can afford, they hire a maid to take care of their parents. Some do live with their parents and have them look after the kids.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
I am not married. Couples here usually move out and live in their own apartment when they get married. If they can afford, they hire a maid to take care of their parents. Some do live with their parents and have them look after the kids.
What will you prefer after your marriage? I feel we should either live with our parents or take them with us and take their care and this way our kids will also receive love from our parents

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
What will you prefer after your marriage? I feel we should either live with our parents or take them with us and take their care and this way our kids will also receive love from our parents
That depends on whether I still have some single siblings who live with them. If they are alone by themselves, I will live with them after I get married so that I can take care of them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
That depends on whether I still have some single siblings who live with them. If they are alone by themselves, I will live with them after I get married so that I can take care of them.
That's perfect and this is how it should be. Are you presently staying with your parents? Have you ever been in a relationship like dating or marriage or anything?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
That's perfect and this is how it should be. Are you presently staying with your parents? Have you ever been in a relationship like dating or marriage or anything?
My parents have passed away many years ago. I currently live with my brother. I have been in a relationship a few years ago, but not now. But I have a few very close friends.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
My parents have passed away many years ago. I currently live with my brother. I have been in a relationship a few years ago, but not now. But I have a few very close friends.
I am sorry to know about your parents and sorry for your past experience in your relationship. So those close friends are male or female?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I am sorry to know about your parents and sorry for your past experience in your relationship. So those close friends are male or female?
My close friends are female. We've known each other since we were at high school. We went to the university together. We share happy moments and support each other in bad times.

Back