Does a business have the right to give its employees a code of conduct?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.515
Raw Dex
$0.003
The majority of businesses demand a certain code of ethics while interacting with clients, suppliers, and rival companies. Yet, this criterion is frequently not explicitly stated, leaving it up to the individual's moral character to determine what is right or wrong. Some people have incredibly strong beliefs and principles that they would not compromise on even when pushed to. It is a fact that cannot be overturned sometimes.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Yes! Of course. A business have the right to give employees conduct of codes. Though there are certain conditions that employees have the right to reject such code of conduct especially when it involves belief system. For instance, if a business give a Muslim employee order to eat foods against their religion, it is unacceptable.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.048
Raw Dex
$0.100
Sure, I think a business have such right to give employees conduct of codes. it's someone business as such there should be 4vode of conduct to be followed . I see nothing wrong with it

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.091
I think that the businesses do have the right to offer code if conduct and even dress code to their employees. However, things may take an unusual turn when they just get too obsessed with the code of conduct.

Back