Does age matter in love?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Many said that age is just a figure or number, but I experience it in myself. I got a boyfriend who was 5 years younger than me.
At first, I was happy because he was showing his love without pretensions. But, after some days, I realized that we were not meant for each other. The age gap we have is a hindrance for me. I was no longer happy with the guy five years younger than me, so I told him that we had to part ways. He cried, but I was not affected by his tears. My decision is final. I want a man older than me. Goodbye, love. This is the effect when I am relaxing. There are many memories my mind recalls.:LOL:

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
As for me, getting married to the same age is better than having a big age difference. If it's 1-5 years maybe it can still be tolerated, if it's more than 5 years it usually has a different mindset and point of view. Although it's not all. Example: A 25-year-old man, if he is with an 18-year-old woman, it feels out of touch. The man is serious about getting married, while the woman still wants to pursue her goals.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I think 4-5 years Gap is fine and there are cases when even 10 years is fine
I agree with you, my sister is 7 years older than her husband. But my sister not to brag is so pretty. She once won the Miss Del Mone Philippines, Incorporated beauty and brains contest. She won P500,000 or $ 10,000. Age does not matter.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I agree with you, my sister is 7 years older than her husband. But my sister not to brag is so pretty. She once won the Miss Del Mone Philippines, Incorporated beauty and brains contest. She won P500,000 or $ 10,000. Age does not matter.
Wow amazing. She must have been a very good woman and wife, obedient to her husband. Usually in my country, a woman who has a higher position, is physically attractive, has a lot of wealth, etc. She will become arrogant and look down on her husband and even demand a divorce.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Wow amazing. She must have been a very good woman and wife, obedient to her husband. Usually in my country, a woman who has a higher position, is physically attractive, has a lot of wealth, etc. She will become arrogant and look down on her husband and even demand a divorce.
My sister is a chemist also her husband. They're loving and blessed with three lovely children. Age doesn't matter if you're truly in love not the age but the good attitude.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
In my view understanding matters much more, I am moving through a market I always stuck on finger chips stall and purchase and eat, same practice is done by the person to whom I love. The similarities matters much more.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.611
The age difference can be important in relationships. I tend to gravitate towards older partners because it makes me feel like the baby in the relationship. LOL. It is funny, but I once dated someone younger, and it did not work out. I guess it is not always about age; not all younger individuals are immature, and not all older individuals are mature. It depends on the person.

Back