Does any one roll the highest limit on the faucet sites?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of faucet sites have different amount of earning standards and they have more than 3 earning limits starting from a cent to 200$ maximum earning limit per one clam but most of the times the faucet sites lets us earn only the minimum amount or the little amount for earning limit, and i didn't see any one who earned the highest limit of faucet earning options.
what about you have you earned the maximum earning limit from faucet sites.

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    37.4 KB · Views: 2

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
On earnbitmoon it is possible to make 18 coins in one roll, but I have not made more. For most rolls I am only making 5 coins, but is easy to reach payout and withdraw the money.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
On earnbitmoon it is possible to make 18 coins in one roll, but I have not made more. For most rolls I am only making 5 coins, but is easy to reach payout and withdraw the money.
Yeah when i used to earn from free earning faucets i never maid more than the first earning limit on the faucet roll, but the faucet sit used to say that i can earn about 200$ per roll and per one time clam, but still never earned more than that.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
I always prefer to withdraw my money at it's minimum threshold because we can't give gaurenty as this faucet will run for longer period of time. So it's better to get some sure money.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
No, I have not earned the maximum earning limit from faucet sites yet. The main reason for this is that it would take a long time to accumulate enough earnings from the faucet sites to reach the maximum limit.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I have not earned the maximum earning limit from faucet sites yet. The main reason for this is that it would take a long time to accumulate enough earnings from the faucet sites to reach the maximum limit.
Yeah earning from faucet sites is like very hard and it takes so much time to get some good amount of money from faucet platforms since they pay less than once cent every hour it is very hard and very boring to earn from it.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is simply impossible, because such hacks are made by those who simply do not have such a large amount of money, and even the sites are programmed so that this number never falls out, so even if somehow this amount falls out, I do not think that you will be paid it

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is simply impossible, because such hacks are made by those who simply do not have such a large amount of money, and even the sites are programmed so that this number never falls out, so even if somehow this amount falls out, I do not think that you will be paid it
You are right, the faucet sites programed their faucet earning options not to rale the highest amount of money, to be honest i never seen any one who roll that much big money.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
It does seem unlikely that anyone would ever roll the highest limit from a faucet site. It's probably programmed that way as well, so even if it did happen, it's unlikely that they would receive the payout.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah it is definitely programed by the owner of the faucet sites, and they are doing that in order not to pay that much amount of money for any users. i have tried so many times but it is not possible.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
For l am very skeptical on the online earning of the crypto currency through the claiming on the faucets. However what l know is that, lts a very difficult thing for one to do that on a regular faucet claiming website.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Yeah it is definitely programed by the owner of the faucet sites, and they are doing that in order not to pay that much amount of money for any users. i have tried so many times but it is not possible.

Exactly, the website is programmed in that way to prevent large payouts. It's frustrating for us, the users, keep trying but never seem to hit that jackpot.

Back