Does investing too much money guaranty success?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When we start new business one of the most important and mandatory thing to run the business is money, and having enough money for investment will increase the chance of having good business and getting good products because money can relate to many things like buying good row materials, Hiring skilled workers and having a good working stations and working areas.
but the question is that only investing a huge amount of money on a business will guaranty a success full business.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
When start any business or planning to invest then first try to get all required knowledge of that business. And start with small amount to practice it well. But it not remain a surety that investment of large amount will move you towards success.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When start any business or planning to invest then first try to get all required knowledge of that business. And start with small amount to practice it well. But it not remain a surety that investment of large amount will move you towards success.
I agree with you, investing too much money or investing a lost of money don't mean that the business will be success full and profitable, some times its better to invest small amount of money and have good skill and good knowledge.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
No it doesn't you can invest a whole lot of money but you won't make a lot off it. Business and investment neds a lot of planning and work to make it happen

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Of course, not only a large amount of funds guarantees business success, but it is the most important reason. I once had a small business and I didn't have the funds to improve it, so compared to my competitors, I was a very poor seller. But over time, when I started buying new equipment, things got better

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of course, not only a large amount of funds guarantees business success, but it is the most important reason. I once had a small business and I didn't have the funds to improve it, so compared to my competitors, I was a very poor seller. But over time, when I started buying new equipment, things got better
Yeah investing large amount of money and having huge fund for running the business don't mean the business will be running good but it will help to improve and upgrade the business.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
I think no. Lack of knowledge of markets, finances, tax laws and international scenario is the harbinger of failure (out of conservative investments). The risk to lose both interests and the invested capital is high, if we are attracted by a high return while we ignore the involving risks of this and that investment.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think no. Lack of knowledge of markets, finances, tax laws and international scenario is the harbinger of failure (out of conservative investments). The risk to lose both interests and the invested capital is high, if we are attracted by a high return while we ignore the involving risks of this and that investment.
Good view, even if we invest a lots of money on a business plan there is still some additional things we need to consider like the marketing system the customers need and the product demand.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
It's depends on the face of business which you chose to dive into if you know that the business will bring you money then investing money that is huge should not be an issue

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
It guarantees success if the businesses are well managed and supervised by the business owner or business partners if its a partnership business. Proper monitoring and weekly inventory is a must to do by the business owner or partners.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.018
One thing about investing is that its not about how much you invest, rather it is about what you invest in. You could invest millions into a particular thing and what you get out of it might be up to what someone invested hundreds of dollars in something else. This is why it is extremely important we understand what we are investing in before investing.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's depends on the face of business which you chose to dive into if you know that the business will bring you money then investing money that is huge should not be an issue
True, it needs to know the business plan is profitable or not, if its not profitable not matter how much we spend on there will be no profit from it and no change will be maid.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Investing need a lot of knowledge and not necessarily money at least with money you would know that you should only invest only what you can afford to lose. So apply wisdom than money

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One thing about investing is that its not about how much you invest, rather it is about what you invest in. You could invest millions into a particular thing and what you get out of it might be up to what someone invested hundreds of dollars in something else. This is why it is extremely important we understand what we are investing in before investing.
Good explanation, you are right the amount of the money we invest on a business don't guaranty us a huge profit we need to have a good investment plans and investment place for good profit and good success.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
The more you invest, the more money you make. However, investment is also risky and you might not always be on profitable side, you need to invest in profitable assets, as well as diversify.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True the more money we invest the more money we get, but finding a good investment plan and having a guaranty is mandatory before considering increasing our investment funds, because there are many business that don't guaranty money return even if we invest a large amount of money.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
It depends on the investment instrument. If you choose an investment that requires big capital then proceed but if you are not so sure of it, it is better not to waste.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
It could yield good profit if you are skilled on those investments, if not you will lose a huge amount of money. Invest one and accumulate its profit or gain.

Back