Does letting wealthy reach peoples invest on our business harm us?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having a business that have two persons who are investing on that busyness is a good thing especially if we don't have that much money to invest on our business plan and finding a rich person invest on our investment idea will be a game changing and will give us some profit and running our business will be easy, but the thing is most of the times rich peoples would like to have full control on the business that we both invested on and some time they do some bad things in order fully control the business, from my experience in my country there are a lots of problems like this rich peoples will control the business and they remove their co investor.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I don't think so you just have to believe that they are there to help you kick start the business or make you progress with it. Just believe in them.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think so you just have to believe that they are there to help you kick start the business or make you progress with it. Just believe in them.
Yeah some times all we gat to do is believe on those reach wealth investors who want to invest on our business plan, but thee are some evil persons who want to take our business without our agreement.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.501
Raw Dex
$1.141
Before you agree to an equity investment program, you should be able to clearly define the terms, have it documented and signed with the supervision of a legal practitioner.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
When someone invests in your business, they will also take a large percentage of your equity and you end up making less profits

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Anyone investing in your business is because they are expecting something in return. So I think it's best you draw out terms and conditions for the business.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
If you think you don't want to part with some equity of your business idea, don't seek investment. Investors would always look for their interests. But the ace is that you should always ensure that you don't sell off your interest because you are desperate.

Back