Does listening music while working increase productivity?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some peoples get motivated and initiated when they hear music and some times hearing music increase productivity and work power of some peoples, personally when work i really like to listen some murices because it makes me motivated and i can work for long time without any feeling of tiredness and that will makes me to complete my work faster and in a good way, yeah their are some works that don't go with listening music.
what about in your work place is it allowed to listen music while working? and what do you think employers should allowed listening music for their workers?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.120
It depends on the person, some people are music lovers and listening to music will increase their productivity, while others do not like music, and may get disturbed or irritated by the music.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.730
In my own opinion, l would say that the listening of the music in the workplace doesn't increase the productivity for the business. Instead it lowers the concentration among the workers in the workplace.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well maybe but it can also course distraction they can be more motivated to do the work also sometimes I listen to music but not at work because I'm not allowed
You are right some times listening music could be distractive and especially for those who are working with machinery and for drivers it is very distractive and they can't listen anything beside the music.

spiderdust

Complete Stranger
Nov 11, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my case, it helps me a lot. I work as a cook, and sometimes music gets me through the monotony of chopping vegetables for an hour or the chore of washing dishes. When I am feeling tired, music gets me a bit more motivated. However, not all of my coworkers like working with music, so I usually have to listen to it with one earbud in my ear (and covered up with my hat). I'd prefer to listen to it with a speaker in front of me so I can hear everything else that's going on in the kitchen, like the kitchen manager giving me instructions from the other end of the counter.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.980
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm positive about this as it does for Some peoples I know I get motivated when i hear music especially for the songs I really love and some times hearing music increase productivity

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm positive about this as it does for Some peoples I know I get motivated when i hear music especially for the songs I really love and some times hearing music increase productivity
You are right, even for me when i listen music while working my job it helps me to get stronger and motives me to work more harder and more faster, and i will never think about how tired i am and i can work for long time.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.103
It depends, and i think it is usually different for each persons. There are some who might find this distracting, then for some it helps them become more productive and even work faster

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends, and i think it is usually different for each persons. There are some who might find this distracting, then for some it helps them become more productive and even work faster
Yeah some people can listen and work at the same time, they say that listening music can destruct them from their work, and can't be any productive on their works, i have seen some peoples like this.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.750
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is differ from person to person, as people have their different interest I have seen some people listen music while they work, but mostly I saw them that their productivity decreases because of less focus. I personally don't like to listen music while I work.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is differ from person to person, as people have their different interest I have seen some people listen music while they work, but mostly I saw them that their productivity decreases because of less focus. I personally don't like to listen music while I work.
Yeah it depend on the persons nature and the persons need, some times listening music will be productive and increase hard working habit, and for some peoples listening music will be distractive and they face some challenges to focus on their work.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Well maybe but it can also course distraction they can be more motivated to do the work also sometimes I listen to music but not at work because I'm not allowed
I will never do that because I have tried this in my former working place and it's caused nuisance between me and my boss I only use music when am working for myself

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah if you are working with another person then its better no to listen music because it will create miss understanding and it will be very hard to hear each other, an that will create some bad interactions.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.153
it all comes down to the individual. Certain people may find that they are more motivated and productive when they listen to music, while others might see it as a distraction or a nuisance.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$2.840
I am 100% sure it helps and I have practically tried it. Working while listening music not only increase our productivity and we also don't feel tired and can work for long duration.

Back