Does luck play an important role in the success?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.185
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have heard it many times from people "Hard luck", " She had good luck so she succeeded".

In my life, I have been very hard-working since my childhood. I worked very hard since my school days but never could top the class. My teacher always used to say that I have bad luck. I used to cry and ask my parents what is lacking in me. They also used to blame my luck. But the positive thing was I never left doing my "karma".

Do you believe in luck? Do you leave doing hard work when you see you don't get success in the things you do?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.133
We cannot stop working or working hard. Yes luck plays an important part in our life but without luck even hard work won't work and without hard work only luck cannot sustain us for long so both things are important

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.185
Raw Dex
$0.008
We cannot stop working or working hard. Yes luck plays an important part in our life but without luck even hard work won't work and without hard work, only luck cannot sustain us for long so both things are important

Not all people have good luck. I have faced failures in my life but I still don't blame my luck. I believe in working hard when you fail. Have you achieved high without working hard but by luck?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.003
I do not think so. It should be planned and not the luck will takes place in having a business. Although some people believe in it and I do not mind if they do.

Back