Does marriage favour women more than men?

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people claim that when it comes to marriage, it is women that get the most benefits from it. They get the financial security, sexual stability and the emotional support they so badly desires.

Does marriage favour women more than men? What are the things that men really gain in marriage?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.338
With these benefits, both men and women can have them equally. I do not think it needs to be on top of the other. It is a matter of taking his or her role equally.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
A marriage is a mutual relationship. That involves love and caring for each other. Both sides have responsibilities for the family. Marriage is not business. You don't calculate benefits in that sense.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know why men are constantly feeling that they are doing women a favour marrying them. In my culture, you practically have to babysit a man in the name of husband and they are claiming that marriage doesn't favour them.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
No it's favors men more. A man would only bring money but a woman would clean, wash , get pregnant, birth the kids, care for the children, do school runs, cook for the family, work to support financially and nurture the children. I don't want to keep writing it is just overwhelming.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No it's favors men more. A man would only bring money but a woman would clean, wash , get pregnant, birth the kids, care for the children, do school runs, cook for the family, work to support financially and nurture the children. I don't want to keep writing it is just overwhelming.
A woman slaves it out in marriage. They do all these things and they still have an obligation to deliver conjugal rights regardless of how tired she is. And they think they are doing us a favour. We still hustle for money too.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.155
Raw Dex
$0.085
I think it favours womean more as men kind of lose their freedom in that they no longer can spend time with their friends until the wee hours of the morning (lol)

Back