Does morals and ethics play a role in decision making?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.988
As a business owner or entrepreneur, it is expected that you would would have to make certain decision on a regular basis, do you think your beliefs and morals plays a role in the decisions you take? Personally i feel the answer to this is yes. There are certain decision you would not want to take in business due to the fact that it goes against your morals.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
As a business owner or entrepreneur, it is expected that you would would have to make certain decision on a regular basis, do you think your beliefs and morals plays a role in the decisions you take? Personally i feel the answer to this is yes. There are certain decision you would not want to take in business due to the fact that it goes against your morals.
Sure, there are certain decision you will want to take but they are against your moral or the community moral standards and feel you shouldn't take it any longer.this may not be to you alone but with the consideration of others.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I also believe that morals and ethics also play a very big role when it comes to your decision-making in business because everything must be considered to make sure that nothing is left untouched before a decision is made

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have to understand that you are doing any business for humans and they have expectations of morality from you based on the moral standards of that place.. If you deviate, you incur the wrath of the people and this can affect your business drastically.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
While some unscrupulous business persons may ignore morals when making decisions, it is difficult to disregard one's beliefs. Beliefs encompass many aspects of a person's composition and are bound influence decision-making, regardless of whether this impact is not consciously appreciated.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
If we are talking about the normal norms in business ethics, they need to incorporate these things. We can do this without feeling guilt in certain final decisions in the company.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.450
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yes, I think morals and ethics play a role in decision making. You do not want to sell any products which may cause harm to your customers. That may seriously affect the reputation of your business.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Yes, I think morals and ethics play a role in decision making. You do not want to sell any products which may cause harm to your customers. That may seriously affect the reputation of your business.
Yeah, people do not like to be seen near such products as they believe it is against their moral and the position which they uphold in the society which may bring down their reputation and also affect their business as a whole.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If we are talking about the normal norms in business ethics, they need to incorporate these things. We can do this without feeling guilt in certain final decisions in the company.

This is something that is very correct because it is even going to make you run your business in a way that you are not going to do some silly things to your customers in terms of trying to make profit.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right I agree with you. I will also do the same as you. I will not take up a business that goes against my morals and beliefs. Because if I force myself to take it then I will never feel calm and will continue to be haunted by guilt as long as I still carry out the business decision.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
This is something that is very correct because it is even going to make you run your business in a way that you are not going to do some silly things to your customers in terms of trying to make profit.
Some customers take advantage of the principle: "The customer is always right." I personally think that it should not be abused by these people. For me, it depends on what situation/s should take their sides.

Back