does religion affect your choice in business?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.389
A lot of us tend to take our religion a lot seriously, most action or choices we make are based on our religion. Do you also let your religion influence the kind of business you do or the choices you make in your business?
For me there are certain business i wont do due to my religion and as well certain choices i wont make.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well it all depends on the entrepreneur, it depends on how spiritual or religious the person is
Even some business owners who claim to belong to a particular religion can break it's practices when it comes to business

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
A lot of us tend to take our religion a lot seriously, most action or choices we make are based on our religion. Do you also let your religion influence the kind of business you do or the choices you make in your business?
For me there are certain business i wont do due to my religion and as well certain choices i wont make.
It is always very important for you to take religion into consideration whenever you are starting a particular business in some location because religion can improve or degrade your business performance.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Basically, I do not take into account the religious factor when selecting the business I want to deal with. As long as the business is legitimate and ethical, I would do business with them.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.788
well maybe it depends on what bussiness you have some bussiness are quite unetical so you need to choose the one that you enjoy and legal and you are good to go

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am someone who does not really care about religion and I don't ever want to mix it up with my business. Everyone has their religion and I don't have a problem with that

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
For me, religion is a factor in the kind of business I can run but not really a huge factor like that. I can always easily waive the religious angle away if it isn't very significant.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah religions affect the business that we are choosing to rung because most of the times there are business that are maid outside the legal world and some times there are business that do some bad things so our religions affect on our choice of business.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.813
In some countries in addition to religion, caste also affects whether the person will be successful. The tech and internet sector is largely dominated by upper caste people, the lower caste people find it difficult to get orders.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are certain things that I would never involve in, for instance, I will not sell pork or beef because my religion and tradition does not allow.

Back