Does social media marketing actually support offline or online commerce?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It supports both. You can include your physical shop address and advertise to people located nearby or advertise generally get customers, collect payment via your website and dispatch orders using delivery companies.
Is social media marketing actually beneficial for offline or online businesses?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
It actually works for both as it is a from of advertising for both offline and online types of business. Social media advertising helps online business reach places or people the business owner might not be able to due to geographical boundaries.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
It supports both. You can include your physical shop address and advertise to people located nearby or advertise generally get customers, collect payment via your website and dispatch orders using delivery companies.
I have pondered along those lines. The use of social media marketing can benefit both. Thank you for your input.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
One of the key things to grow as a business is if you start advertsing,social media has provided that opportunity to grow your reach in a short period of time.As long as you are hitting your targeted audience then people will start making enquiries about your about that means as long as you have a good team it is just a matter of time that you get more sales in your business.Whther offline or online.As at this moment marketing and advertising through digital platforms is ineveitibe.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
Social media like Facebook has millions of supporters or followers and if you have many friends you can surely benefit from them if want to run a business like buying and selling. Facebook always supports.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
Before pandemic, online marketing buying and selling already exist. During face to face I purchase online products by Shoppe and LAZADA.
The funny thing is no one buys within my city. That is the reason why I usually promote my Shopee links on different groups in the Philippines through Facebook. Most of the clients who bought are from Visayas and Mindanao places.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes social media is for both online business and offline Business. In my area, there are some guys that had offline business and they are posting there ads of there products on social media

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It works for both, serves the same purpose really. Social media is the best free advertisment ever made for business. You get your servises to the people without hustle.

Back