Does the business of charging and renting of car batteries work in your country?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We call this Car Battery business. It is part of the automobile repairs value chain business. It involves a situation where individuals who for one reason or the other, their car battery has run down bring their car batteries to be charged for it to have power in it again.

They also rent car batteries for different kinds of cars in case one needs a car battery for an emergency situation.

Do you have this kind of business in your country and is it thriving?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
There was a time where this business in particular was pretty lucrative and popular. Though i am pretty sure there are people who still do this business but i doubt it would be as lucrative as it used to be back then.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There was a time where this business in particular was pretty lucrative and popular. Though i am pretty sure there are people who still do this business but i doubt it would be as lucrative as it used to be back then.
It is not as lucrative as it used to be because of dry cell car batteries. There are instances that car battery charging system spoils and people would want to charge the car battery manually.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
Yeah I used to see people go to charge their car battery then I don't know about now. I don't think it is that lucrative again with the times we are in now.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
Yeah I used to see people go to charge their car battery then I don't know about now. I don't think it is that lucrative again with the times we are in now.
Same here, it used to be w really lucrative business years back. People would charge and even rent a car battery but right now i have not come across anyone who does this. Even if they still do it now, it won't be that lucrative as years back.

Back