Does your business or job make you happy?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
Its one thing to own your own business or work under someone else, and it is another to actually be happy with what you do. Does your business or job make you happy? Personally it does make me happy. Though there are times i do not enjoy working and they are times i am not in the mode to deal with annoying customers but in the end it does make me happy.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Even if my job does not make me happy, but there is no choice because I need money. Even if I have a milk tea business, still this does not make me happy I want a relaxed life.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
Even if my job does not make me happy, but there is no choice because I need money. Even if I have a milk tea business, still this does not make me happy I want a relaxed life.
Lol yea everyone wants a relaxed life where we can freely do what we want and the money would still come in, but like you said we do not have much of a choice at the moment. But i believe its only a matter of time though, we would surely get to a level where we can finally relax. Now is just the time for us to work hard.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.173
Yes I love my job. I like to work maybe that's why I love what I do. I know life would have been a lot boring without jobs. You would just wake up daily bored.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
@eldavis , actually, I was sick for almost 5 days which is why I felt bad about work and work. There is no choice except to embrace my job happily because many do not have a job at this time. They are wandering in the roads in search of a job, lol.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
This thread is very important, because sometimes the selection of wrong business or job, fail us in future life. If we are not happy with our job or business then it's better to first list down the business and jobs which makes us happy and we have good skills to do that then quit your present job and start new one.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
@eldavis , actually, I was sick for almost 5 days which is why I felt bad about work and work. There is no choice except to embrace my job happily because many do not have a job at this time. They are wandering in the roads in search of a job, lol.
Sorry about that though, hope you are currently getting better?
Even myself at the moment i am abit under the weather. I don't know if its due to the stress i went through last week or simply cause of the change in weather over here. Or it could probably be both.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.203
My job makes me happy absolutely. I don't think I would he able to flow or work in any job that I am not happy with. That is why I don't take any kind of jobs. I would always stick to the sphere that I am comfortable with.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh yeah my job makes me happy more than every thing, yeah it is full of Struss and worry's but i really love it and like it, i have spend 5 years in college to study to become who i am right now so i like it.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.653
At present the business does not make me happy because high levels of government corrupt, financial fraud. Well paid liar government employees are openly involved in slavery of online workers at home, refusing to acknowledge the work they do, the money they spend. The government employees do not want to open their own online, bank account, falsely claim to own the account of private citizens who they criminally defame.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.173
No need for pretence if we are not happy with our job or business then it's better to let it go. Depression is real , don't let yourself be overstressed by a job that keeps you unhappy

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
No, my present job does not make me happy because we always have lots of work pressure and have to devote more than 8 hours and are not paid for the extra hours.

Back