personal chefs for affluent households,
estate managers overseeing large properties,
high-end housekeepers,
catering to luxury homes,
Washing prominent people's dresses,
Fetching water for people,
Taking care of babies, toddlers and children,
Sweeping and mopping and running errands
and specialized caregivers providing personalized elderly care.
These positions often involve serving high-net-worth individuals or working in exclusive environments, allowing for higher compensation.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
All this kind of jobs are something that is going to be carried out by someone who is not educated because someone who went to university and graduated is not going to be willing to do this kind of job.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I agree that such kind of domestic jobs do offer high compensation. But educated people may not be interested because there are no career prospects and offers limited business exposure.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I agree that such kind of domestic jobs do offer high compensation. But educated people may not be interested because there are no career prospects and offers limited business exposure.

There is no one who went to the four walls of university and studied for years that is going to come out and take that kind of job as their means of survival.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
Most times, the effort would be comparable to the pay here. Working for the rich may be lucrative, but it's not something for the faint of heart to do.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
In wester countries thses jobs are highly payed jobs but here it is not lucrative as such. I have one of my friend that was babysitting in Europe and she is already financial okay.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
One such job is stitching and in our parts ladies used to learn stitching and it was like compulsory for all and it's a high paying work now so you can earn more with it

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All these jobs that you have mentioned are very good domestic jobs. It reminded me that one of my cousins recently trained to be a security officer. She can be hired to protect one of those rich people's homes. But then that comes with so much security risks as rich homes are the most invaded by robbers.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
There are numerous jobs that can provide cash only if people are willing to engage in them, there is a saying that goes this; a sandy/ dirty is a wealthy hand, most of the jobs we shy away from are actually very profitable more than the blue collar jobs we all are dieing for.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes you are right, I am also not interested in such jobs even though they are highly paid. Because there is no guarantee I can work there forever, besides that domestic work tends to take up almost all of my time. So I don't have time to develop skills.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
All this kind of jobs are something that is going to be carried out by someone who is not educated because someone who went to university and graduated is not going to be willing to do this kind of job.
Well, you are right, the person may not be willing to do this kind of work because of his qualification , bit I know of some university graduates who have a company and employ those who will render these services to clients.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Most times, the effort would be comparable to the pay here. Working for the rich may be lucrative, but it's not something for the faint of heart to do.

A friend of mine actually told me about how difficult it was for her to work for rich families in Dubai when she decided to join this kind of work description. They used her like a slave.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
A friend of mine actually told me about how difficult it was for her to work for rich families in Dubai when she decided to join this kind of work description. They used her like a slave.
Indeed, this job is not an easy job, especially if you have a perfectionist employer, he will continue to work for almost 24 hours. Only given very little time off. Sad.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The job of providing affluent people with grooming services also has a high likelihood of generating high income. I am thinking of a business that performs services such as offering what are known as 'facials' to wealthy people.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Indeed, this job is not an easy job, especially if you have a perfectionist employer, he will continue to work for almost 24 hours. Only given very little time off. Sad.

Seriously I will never put myself into that kind of situation of working as a slave because of the money they are going to pay me which will end up being used to pay hospital bills.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well the jobs really bring forth good fortune to those who are good at it and then again if you can be doing it per hourly kind of thing then it would be good but I don't think such is being done.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Seriously I will never put myself into that kind of situation of working as a slave because of the money they are going to pay me which will end up being used to pay hospital bills.
I understand what you mean, working as a slave is not suitable for me who gets tired easily when doing strenuous physical activities. If I wasn't physically sick I could have been mentally ill, and you are right what the money they paid ended up putting me in the hospital. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I understand what you mean, working as a slave is not suitable for me who gets tired easily when doing strenuous physical activities. If I wasn't physically sick I could have been mentally ill, and you are right what the money they paid ended up putting me in the hospital. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

This is exactly the reason why I am always picky when it comes to the kind of work I will be disposing myself to doing so that I don't end up hurting myself.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
This is exactly the reason why I am always picky when it comes to the kind of work I will be disposing myself to doing so that I don't end up hurting myself.
Yes, of course. I'm also very picky about work, I don't like jobs that are difficult and stress me out. Because of that I decided to build my own business until now.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Some domestic jobs that have the potential to generate higher income include
personal chefs for affluent households,
estate managers overseeing large properties,
high-end housekeepers,
catering to luxury homes,
Washing prominent people's dresses,
Fetching water for people,
Taking care of babies, toddlers and children,
Sweeping and mopping and running errands
and specialized caregivers providing personalized elderly care.
These positions often involve serving high-net-worth individuals or working in exclusive environments, allowing for higher compensation.
I have seen so many people who wash clothes for other people and that is what they used to take care of their families so I think I can vouch for that kind of business. It is a good one

Back