Donation not Possible on BMF Now

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.350
Users who were interested to donate their earnings on the beer money forum cannot do so now as the admin has disabled it so we cannot donate to anyone and this means we cannot earn from marketplace offers and no need top ost andy offers too.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.185
Raw Dex
$0.018
Even I checked the same, yes it's not possible now. I am fortunate that exchanged my BMF points before this option was closed. What may be the reason for it?. I read somewhere that this option was misused. I doubt how could it be.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Even I checked the same, yes it's not possible now. I am fortunate that exchanged my BMF points before this option was closed. What may be the reason for it?. I read somewhere that this option was misused. I doubt how could it be.
You will know it sooner or later. The site admin may post the announcement. There's no permanence of a business operation.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.185
Raw Dex
$0.018
@Ginger maybe know it better as he has lots of acquaintances on every site. Maybe bmf.io has been merged with bmf so this option has stopped. It was a good option as we easily could exchange it, making 50k points on the site is not easy.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Users who were interested to donate their earnings on the beer money forum cannot do so now as the admin has disabled it so we cannot donate to anyone and this means we cannot earn from marketplace offers and no need top ost andy offers too.
I never knew that they donate money on beer money forum. This is my first time hearing about it

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.350
@Ginger maybe know it better as he has lots of acquaintances on every site. Maybe bmf.io has been merged with bmf so this option has stopped. It was a good option as we easily could exchange it, making 50k points on the site is not easy.
Some of the users were having multiple accounts on the website and they were earning from daily login bonus and other special offers from the website and then they used to donate to other account to get paid so that's why admin took this action.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.185
Raw Dex
$0.018
Some of the users were having multiple accounts on the website and they were earning from daily login bonus and other special offers from the website and then they used to donate to other account to get paid so that's why admin took this action.

Oh, that's the reason he has stopped the access to donate the points. I am worried now as I dont know in how days I will be able to reach to the payout. Maybe it will take an year for me to reach 50k points there.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Bmf notices users with two or more accounts very fast. I didn't have multiple accounts but I got banned

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes lots of things has changed in beermoneyforum and it started yesterday. Till the morning I was getting paid for some post for up to 59 bmf, but by afternoon it reduced to 17 bmf and later remain at 20 bmf. I also tried to donate to @Ginger only for him to let me know that donations have been disabled

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes lots of things has changed in beermoneyforum and it started yesterday. Till the morning I was getting paid for some post for up to 59 bmf, but by afternoon it reduced to 17 bmf and later remain at 20 bmf. I also tried to donate to @Ginger only for him to let me know that donations have been disabled
I think they do they want people to sell points to other people anymore so that is why they stopped the donation

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think they do they want people to sell points to other people anymore so that is why they stopped the donation
I know that the admin will have is own good reason for the good health of the forum. So that it won't get to a stage that he won't be able to pay members. Many paid to post forum have stopped paying because they have not been able to maintain the forum.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I know that the admin will have is own good reason for the good health of the forum. So that it won't get to a stage that he won't be able to pay members. Many paid to post forum have stopped paying because they have not been able to maintain the forum.
This is very true. Some forums were not able to pay their workers anymore and they had to shut it down. I hope they maintain this forum well. It is a good one

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is very true. Some forums were not able to pay their workers anymore and they had to shut it down. I hope they maintain this forum well. It is a good one
The first forum that k worked with like that is talkafrica back then in 2015. But it got to a stage that it stopped paying. On the forum, there are many ways to make money and it is a Nigeria forum. Then I was earning nothing less than N10,000 and the country was good then with the rate of dollar still around N300

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The first forum that k worked with like that is talkafrica back then in 2015. But it got to a stage that it stopped paying. On the forum, there are many ways to make money and it is a Nigeria forum. Then I was earning nothing less than N10,000 and the country was good then with the rate of dollar still around N300
That is a lot but you know how the people of our country how they may want to milk out all of the money of that platform which is not a very good

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.350
It was effective on Bmf.io and there were posts that the admin found users with multiple accounts so they removed the daily login bonus so for now they have removed the donate option and added the daily log in bonus

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.185
Raw Dex
$0.018
Yes lots of things has changed in the beermoneyforum and it started yesterday. Till the morning I was getting paid for some posts for up to 59 bmf, but by afternoon it reduced to 17 bmf and later remain at 20 bmf. I also tried to donate to @Ginger only for him to let me know that donations have been disabled

I also noticed the same. My points for posting a comment has reduced to 20 earlier it was 40 points most of the time. Maybe they have changed their system now and dont want to earn their members so easily.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also noticed the same. My points for posting a comment has reduced to 20 earlier it was 40 points most of the time. Maybe they have changed their system now and dont want to earn their members so easily.
Even with that 20 bmf, it is still ok. I don't think that they are trying to make earning not easy for there members. But maybe there is declined in how the website itself is earning and want to balance it with the members so that they won't stop paying

Back