Don't forget to register your business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
No matter how small your business might be, as long as it has a name, it should be registered. Over here we have so many small businesses that has been working for years but have not registered their business. They feel since they do not have an offline store or office there is no need. As long as you have a brand it is important you register your business. Especially if you have plans for growth in the future.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Good one. Yes, even small businesses should be registered. It is also another way to pay the intended taxes. I believe our government here imposed this that establishing a business, a business permit is needed.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
Good one. Yes, even small businesses should be registered. It is also another way to pay the intended taxes. I believe our government here imposed this that establishing a business, a business permit is needed.
Over here it's a law but people don't really take it all that serious, especially does who are running a small business where they use social media as their shops and the likes. They feel there is no need for that.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I think it is the same here. If they are on social media, they are tolerating the law. However, all establishments here, big or small should have business permits. If not, they know what is going to happen next.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.760
Registering your business keeps your business safe, you do not have to fear about government shutting down your business. When the business is registered, your customers also gain confidence to buy from you.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.210
ln my country the registration of the business is very mandatory for one to starting any business on this land. Failure to do so you would be arraigned in the court of law for a case to answer.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
I think it is the same here. If they are on social media, they are tolerating the law. However, all establishments here, big or small should have business permits. If not, they know what is going to happen next.
Yes another advantage is that your business is protected by the law. If there is any government opportunities for business owners you can easily join in cause your business is registered officially.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
In my place, once you register your business, you have to go to the Department of Trade and Industry. It is not only registration but also business permits and mayor's permits. No one can do business here without following the procedures.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually it is very important and compulsory to register one business but it depends on the type of country you are because their is a minimum requirements to register a business depends on country

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
Actually it is very important and compulsory to register one business but it depends on the type of country you are because their is a minimum requirements to register a business depends on country
Really? I was not aware of this aspect, what are the minimum requirements needed to register? I used to think anyone can just simply go and register their business when they have one.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.510
Registering your business, no matter how small, provides legal protection and credibility. It also allows you to establish a unique identity in the market and helps build trust with customers.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
Yes, in my place, it is also a legal requirement that business should register their business. The business registration certificate should be displayed on the shop. Those not registered are taking the risk of getting penalized or even closing their business.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.510
Having a legal requirement for businesses to register is important for several reasons. Firstly, it helps to ensure businesses are operating within the law and are accountable for their actions. It also provides transparency for consumers, as they can easily verify the legitimacy of a business by checking their registration certificate.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.510
Registering your business will definitely add credibility and legitimacy to your business. It'll also give you certain legal protections and benefits that come with being a registered entity.

Back