Dream Big in Business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
There are reasons why need to dream big in your business. Never be afraid to dream big because to dream for it is free and all you have to do is think about what you want to achieve, what life you want to lead, and the difference in the life you want to make in an effortless way. Ask yourself the kind of person you want to be and the same self who might support you too. If you don’t dream big, you will never know what you are capable of doing because until you do it, you will have no idea what you are capable of. Just trust in yourself. If you dream big in business you will have the high spirit to achieve what you want to happen in your life. And you are willing to sacrifice for the sake of your family and your own future. It is not all the time you'll stay young. If you are young, you are unpredictable, lazy sometimes, and just want to hang out with friends. But, while you are still young, you need to build your edifice so that one day when you are capable of making a business empire, you will gladly tell yourself that it is the kind of life you want to be and it gonna happen.

These are the reasons why dream big:

1. There is less competition

2. Falling just short will still be great

3. You could reach so many people

4. Going small is easy and boring

5. There is always a way

6. You are capable of doing it

7. Your time here is finite

Always remember that if you missed to shoot the moon, you will surely land among the stars. So never give up your dreams in business because that is yours to enjoy for a lifetime. You will have less competitors, and if fall short, there is no one to shame you for it is yours. You could also meet many people on a social media site, your direct customers. With them, you will be happy and secure. When there is a will, there s a way. Tell yourself, you are capable of doing your big dream in business. What do you think?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
While it is good to start small, if you stay small, you have just wasted your time. Let your mind accept endless possibilities and work to be bigger as each day passes.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
I am not against having a big dream when it comes to doing a business but what is more important is for you to have a dream that is more realistic otherwise you are going to fail.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
It is assumed that once you dream big on your business it is already with your and you just imbibed yourself to make it big and profitable. It's yours and yours alone.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
it is good to dream big for your business even when you are starting small, but you dont need to stay small, . yeah endless possibilities abounds in business world

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
it is good to dream big for your business even when you are starting small, but you dont need to stay small, . yeah endless possibilities abounds in business world
It's so true and there are many small business that becomes big after some years like Jolibee, SM, Chowking and more. They're very well known business in my country that started very small. Now they build an empire across the globe.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
For anyone to succeed in any business they must aim higher their thinking perspective.
This is can however brings you the point that you were supposed to be when you fail to reach your limit.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
When we have a business our thinking is to make it grow big. It is one way to sustain and maintain our focus. There will be priorities and those must be the center of making the business stable, could withstand difficulties .

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
It is only small mindedness that would make a person want to limit himself or herself in business. There is no crime in starring Small but aiming high. Have a world view of your business.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
It is good to dream big in your business. That is we must be megalomaniac. It is when you dream big that you will be working towards the aim. Manifestation of your dreams matters a lot.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
It's our big business dream that leads our destiny to the brighter side. This lead is the flow of your business going up day by day. It's our dream that pushed us to do the impossible.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872

I believe that any business owner who keeps on working on his business plans and objectives will end up growing the business from being small to a big business.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
This is actually the secret of moving forward in business. Your have to dream in the business and make sure that you work on your dreams for the success of the business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
That's the truth dream big in your business and you would achieve big. That is It is when one dream big that one will be working towards the huge success

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I have big dreams in business, my business continues to grow, so I can employ people around me. Yes, I want to be able to help them improve their economy.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I also have a big dream for my business, in fact end of this year, I will have another branch of my milk tea-selling business near the mall where my first branch is installed.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I also have a big dream for my business, in fact end of this year, I will have another branch of my milk tea-selling business near the mall where my first branch is installed.
That's a very good dream, hopefully luck will be on our side soon. Amen. Keep dreaming big because dreams are free, anything can happen because of the dreams we once had. Keep it up.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
That's a very good dream, hopefully luck will be on our side soon. Amen. Keep dreaming big because dreams are free, anything can happen because of the dreams we once had. Keep it up.
Let us keep our fingers crossed. As long as having passion for our business there is no reason why it cannot grow big. We must also plan well and do an inventory to get the strengths and weaknesses of our business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
It is always good to dream for a business nothing wrong with that at all intact that's a very good dream, yeah luck being on our side you would succeed at it

Back