Dream Big in Business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Yes, there is nothing wrong and dreaming is free, the only thing good for it is when want it to happen to reality business booming like building an empire. How nice to become a business magnate lol.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
A business can only grow as far as the aspiration of the owner. Even if you are doing a small business, aspire to have branches in so many places. It is called growth.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I do think big in business but still need more time to do it lately. I am planning to update all my items on Shopee. However, I am so loaded with so many things lately. I will start to do it one or two items in a day tonight.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I do think big in business but still need more time to do it lately. I am planning to update all my items on Shopee. However, I am so loaded with so many things lately. I will start to do it one or two items in a day tonight.
Prioritise the one that pays you better. Find someone to assist you in Shoppe. It's hard to manage our time if we're teaching.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
The business environment today doesn't support people that have small minds. The world is moving at such a fast pace that there is no room for mediocrity. You need to think bigger than your position.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
Always dream big in business as well as in other works too, because when we dream big we struggle hard and when we struggle hard we achieve more than our expectation.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
When we dream big, we achieve big. It is psychological and the more if it is all about business. We will not allow it to fail. It is our obligation to make it strong and gaining. Let us not allow our business to crumple on the ground.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
True,most times the only thing stopping us from actually achieving our dreams or reaching for the stars is the fact that we do not think big. We just assume it would not be possible.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
They oftenly say that a good entrepreneur is a good dreamer. Every business started must have the potential to growth. For the business to make more profits it must diversify its resources and scale higher in terms of operations.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Dreaming big is allowed because truthfully, a business can only grow as far as the aspiration of the owner. When you have small dreams for a business then you will have a small business,

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
True,most times the only thing stopping us from actually achieving our dreams or reaching for the stars is the fact that we do not think big. We just assume it would not be possible.
First and foremost, dreaming is for free. No one can inhibit us to do so. However, dreaming is not just having it. Thus, we need to do something about it to reach them.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
The default settings of a typical human was to stay in a comfort zone. And when one breaks free from the comfort zone, one begins to think big about his business. It is a mental thing.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
As a business owner it's our plan to make progress and profit big. It's not hard to make it happen as long as we're aggressive and passionate on our business. We always want it empower other businesses.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Dreaming makes one to be creative so it is an act to be adopted as it is for free.but we need to do something which is about taking action to reach them.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Dreaming big can help you to scale up business. This can however promotes the expansion of the business and mind you on business the sky is the limit for that matter.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
When you are dreaming big, make sure your goals are realistic so that you can prioritize your pursuits per time. When you dream inspires goals that are not realistic, you would be chasing shadows with your pursuits.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
It is assumed that once you dream big on your business it is already with your and you just imbibed yourself to make it big and profitable. It's yours and yours alone.
It is very good to dream big in any business but you have to work towards it because it does not make sense to dream big without working towards it

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
It is assumed that once you dream big on your business it is already with your and you just imbibed yourself to make it big and profitable. It's yours and yours alone.

The most important thing is for someone who is interested in becoming an entrepreneur to have a business dream that is realistic so that you can be able to achieve it.

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
RIF Cash
$-9.590
Life is floppy at the same time perfect. One thing that limits a man is his mind, even the bible says 'as a man thinketh, so is he'. Our mind are tied to infinite possibilities. You need to dream big, because your mind with consistency will reflect it self in the physical

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
The most important thing is for someone who is interested in becoming an entrepreneur to have a business dream that is realistic so that you can be able to achieve it.
I already achieved one business and I am planning to have a branch of my milk tea selling next year. It feels good having an extra offline income. I feel secure and emotionally stable this time.

Back