Dressed the chicken- gone wrong

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
My cousin married a rich American. They managed to buy a house at Pueblo de Oro. This is a elite subdivision whose residents are mostly rich. My cousin hired a house helper .She cannot manage the house chores especially cooking for her husband. She was able to hire someone ,the sister of their neighbors house help. And one morning after breakfast, her husband told the house help to cook a native chicken he likes native chicken.

The American husband of my cousin told the cook " Please dress the chicken", that will be for our lunch. The funny thing was during the lunch time, it took the cook some hours to dress the chicken.😁 When he table was ready they were all shocked to see the chicken alive but dresses well with a ribbon🤣🤣🤣.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.145
My cousin married a rich American. They managed to buy a house at Pueblo de Oro. This is a elite subdivision whose residents are mostly rich. My cousin hired a house helper .She cannot manage the house chores especially cooking for her husband. She was able to hire someone ,the sister of their neighbors house help. And one morning after breakfast, her husband told the house help to cook a native chicken he likes native chicken.

The American husband of my cousin told the cook " Please dress the chicken", that will be for our lunch. The funny thing was during the lunch time, it took the cook some hours to dress the chicken.😁 When he table was ready they were all shocked to see the chicken alive but dresses well with a ribbon🤣🤣🤣.
She seemed to be following the literary instructions. It is funny that some people cannot understand the real meaning of idiomatic expressions.

Back