Not open for further replies.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253

This is a multi coins faucet that you can claim other coins apart from BTC. You have to first register on the faucet to enable you claim from the site. You can make your claim.every 5 minutes. you can make your withdrawal to any of your choosen crypto currency wallet or you use faucet pay. Are you using this faucet?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

This is a multi coins faucet that you can claim other coins apart from BTC. You have to first register on the faucet to enable you claim from the site. You can make your claim.every 5 minutes. you can make your withdrawal to any of your choosen crypto currency wallet or you use faucet pay. Are you using this faucet?
This faucet is new to me, so I cannot share any experience or comments with you. Is it a legit site? Are you using it?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Just knew about it and I felt to share to the site you can try it out you can try it out. I have kept it on my list to use later
Post automatically merged:

Just knew about it and I felt to share to the site you can try it out you can try it out. I have kept it on my list to use later

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
I haven't used this faucet. It's my first time to hear this kind. I listed all the faucets you posted here to trace trace them easily. I noticed you registered on all the faucets and coins you posted here. Soon you'll receive thousand dollars mate.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
I haven't used this faucet. It's my first time to hear this kind. I listed all the faucets you posted here to trace trace them easily. I noticed you registered on all the faucets and coins you posted here. Soon you'll receive thousand dollars mate.
Haha not at sll. you know with the faucets the rewards are always very low and some run out of coins at some points so it is just to keep monitoring to be sure they are working to use.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Haha not at sll. you know with the faucets the rewards are always very low and some run out of coins at some points so it is just to keep monitoring to be sure they are working to use.
Ay okay hehe. Regardless I am still so curious about all the faucets you posted here. It's good to have knowledge to have something to say and to store on the mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back