Some earn from babysitting and others taking care of someone's garden.

Yes, we can earn from these by offering our services. Here in the Philippines we have different organizations that can be hired to do house cleaning for a reasonable price.

Other country like Australia, they have housesitting. From its term, yes, family can leave for grand vacations and hire people to house-sit their home. One example is a user in MyLot sharing her experience housesitting a house with her husband. It was not clear to me though, how she got the house sitting job.

There is a website for this. It is called Workaway. From what I understand, member can site up and pay for membership. After doing so, they will access to the list of host. The "host" is the owner of the house. Based on my understanding, workaway worker does not earn money from doing this but if they are a traveler, hours worked means free and accommodation. They get to save from accommodation fee and food.

Do you think you like to travel with free food and accommodation? Then time for you to work as a housesitter.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Yes, we can earn from these by offering our services. Here in the Philippines we have different organizations that can be hired to do house cleaning for a reasonable price.

Other country like Australia, they have housesitting. From its term, yes, family can leave for grand vacations and hire people to house-sit their home. One example is a user in MyLot sharing her experience housesitting a house with her husband. It was not clear to me though, how she got the house sitting job.

There is a website for this. It is called Workaway. From what I understand, member can site up and pay for membership. After doing so, they will access to the list of host. The "host" is the owner of the house. Based on my understanding, workaway worker does not earn money from doing this but if they are a traveler, hours worked means free and accommodation. They get to save from accommodation fee and food.

Do you think you like to travel with free food and accommodation? Then time for you to work as a housesitter.
A lot of people babysit and they make good money from it. It is a nice job but not what I would love to do

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are lot of ways we can earn money from the comfort of your home while sitting. It could be blogging, it could be vlogging then it could be babysitting.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Baby sitting is lucrative in abroad. It is not common here in Africa. It is feminine work but some men are engaging in it. It requires skill in doing it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Baby sitting is lucrative in abroad. It is not common here in Africa. It is feminine work but some men are engaging in it. It requires skill in doing it.
I have actually not come across a male who does such a business. There are people who do it here but they mostly do it for rich homes.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560

I wouldn't mind this job if I'm given the opportunity to work provided I will given some incentives and paid handsomely.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With the kind of economy we operate in now, house helps and baby sitters are one of the highly demanded jobs. That's because most mothers need to go and work. I heard babysitters are being paid a premium in the US.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With the kind of economy we operate in now, house helps and baby sitters are one of the highly demanded jobs. That's because most mothers need to go and work. I heard babysitters are being paid a premium in the US.
Yeah, in this part of the world, they are also paid good amount of money especially when it is a rich family.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
House sitting is pretty common in most countries, but in my country, in my current location, house sitting is not really common, this is because it is pretty hard to find trust worthy persons to take care of your house.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I checked out the site called workaway and find it quite inspiring. I will still check things out in the site at my personal time. Now, am not planning to travel. I have a whole lot of engagements that tied me down. Maybe next two years, I may consider such option.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know about the myLot user that you are talking about. She and her husband do it and she keeps sharing about her experiences in many of her posts. Even I was surprised to know about such a job. It's an interesting concept. I am not sure if it has still picked up in India.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is also not common in this part of the world. I think some countries where such maybe common are the United States and some European countries.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.810
Raw Dex
$0.005
I have not heard of housesitting jobs in my location. I think people here find it difficult to trust someone to take care of their house while they are away. Babysitters are also not common. Many families hire maid or have the the grandparents to take care of babies.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.100

There are many like that job in Auckland. I supposed to apply as house cleaning but Dennis my ex didn't allow me hehe. The rate per hour was 12 New Zealand dollars.

Back