Earn from Remotask

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Just hope they pay reasonable amount, not just to waste people's time for nothing and in the end give them peanuts as reward
I also heard about it but never dared to register. For the reason that I do no have enough time to work on it.

Remotask is another microtask that you can consider earning.

If you like doing small jobs online, you can also check this out. I honestly did not join it but I heard it from other sites.

Is anyone on Remotask who can share experiences, payment proof, and tihope t

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Remotask is another microtask that you can consider earning.

If you like doing small jobs online, you can also check this out. I honestly did not join it but I heard it from other sites.

Is anyone on Remotask who can share experiences, payment proof, and tips!
I do not know much about this site either. I am going to check this out and I hope that it is a good earning site. Thanks for sharing.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I do not know much about this site either. I am going to check this out and I hope that it is a good earning site. Thanks for sharing.
Yes, you can check it out. After signing up, you need to go through series of training before you can start earning from the small tasks. I am not sure how many training you need to complete before earning.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, you can check it out. After signing up, you need to go through series of training before you can start earning from the small tasks. I am not sure how many training you need to complete before earning.
I understand. If I pass the training, then I will get access to several tasks. Thank you for the information.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know this Facebook friend who works on Remotasks while still a student. He eventually set up a training school for annotation. I'm not sure if it's continuous. I haven't heard anything about that anymore.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
I came to know about this site a long time ago but I was not interested in joining the site as I was already busy on other similar sites.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I see. Yes, it is very bad that they closed down their business.
You can also try Hivemicro. It is like Spare5. They require boxing cars, identify logos. I am on Hivemicro but I stopped doing it. The earning is too low and I only had 2 categories to work on. My assessment to other categories. I always can't finish because it is difficult to finish..

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
You can also try Hivemicro. It is like Spare5. They require boxing cars, identify logos. I am on Hivemicro but I stopped doing it. The earning is too low and I only had 2 categories to work on. My assessment to other categories. I always can't finish because it is difficult to finish..
Thank you for letting me know. I also tried this site but I stopped working on that because I found the tasks too difficult for me.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
I have not heard about this site before though, but if the site is legit and the pay is actually reasonable, i do not see a reason why i cant give it a try.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
As long as the site is legit I won't hesitate to apply. It's good to have 3 or 4 online jobs. As long as we can still manage despite having offline job. Let's grab the opportunity provided to us by technology through Internet unlimited.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
No I am not on that site. I will check and see if I may be able to do the required tasks there. I tried mtruk a few years back but sadly the tasks were tough for me.😃

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
@Sanjee I hope you can find it suitable for you. I heard about MTurk but it did not interest me. I joined Spare5 instead. Now that I don't have a laptop, I can't sign up to micro tasking gig.

@Starmix yup, as long as it is legit, go for it!

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
@Sanjee I hope you can find it suitable for you. I heard about MTurk but it did not interest me. I joined Spare5 instead. Now that I don't have a laptop, I can't sign up to micro tasking gig.

@Starmix yup, as long as it is legit, go for it!
I'm hoping I could still have time for Remotask. I'm in the mall for my milk tea business. I'm assisting my sister. I'll check that site this afternoon.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
These days I don't get much time to spend on new sites. Still, I will check it and see what I can do there. I need money these days so I am trying to search for anything which may earn money for me.

Back