Earn from search engine.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard that peoples make some passive income by searching and surfing using the specific search engine, and they say its easy and they have earned good money from it, but i never come to find any legit search engine that pays for its users only for searching and using the browser or search engine, the only browser that i know which pays from searching on it is brave browser.
Have you make some passive income from those platforms who pay only for searching?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I heard of this way of making money but I was never intrested because the pay is just nothing good and I like my browser and I do not want to change it

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard of this way of making money but I was never intrested because the pay is just nothing good and I like my browser and I do not want to change it
Yeah most of the time this kinds of earning platforms pays you very little amounts of money, and you need to surf all day for long time in order to earn some money, but for me the problem was finding legit platforms that works like that.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.970
I remember Zaoree while it was online. You can earn there just browsing web but sometimes video ads were intrusive. Payout was on 3.5$ but site is shut down. I guess advertisers give up from such audience.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
Honestly, i haven't heard if sites that pays people to search and surf using specific search engine and so, i haven't worked on such sites. It seems like an easy way to earn.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remember Zaoree while it was online. You can earn there just browsing web but sometimes video ads were intrusive. Payout was on 3.5$ but site is shut down. I guess advertisers give up from such audience.
Yeah they pay for their users from the money they get from advertisements, and earning from those kinds of planforms could be some times frustrating when ads appear every time, the one platform i used to know was brave but i was searching for other.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.970
the one platform i used to know was brave but i was searching for other.
Brave is web browser and not search engine. In Brave you don't have to search for anything. You can open url, visit just one website. It is only important use Brave and collect their native coins.

Back