Earn in the PALFISH app

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Palfish app is till existing up to this time. Many are thinking if this no longer exists . It is an app that allows us to chat and earn with kids and adult ESL learners from all over the world from your mobile service. The problems now for those who like to teach in this site are the requirements. they require applicants to be: 1. must be fluent in English, 2. should have some teaching experince, 3. must possess a teaching certificate TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, 4. must be a native English speakwer 5. no degree required. I may not quality for I am not a native English speaker. I think it is wrong for this site to say to hire people all over the world for not all are native English speakers like my country and other countries in Asia. For those quaified, why not try. I know that many are searchinng for a job like this and it is now your time to shine in this app should you qualify.

The site pays $8 to $11 per hour or dependng on your experience for the pay could reavh to $24 per hour. ou can also applyas tutor and the rate is $17 per hour. They also require demo lessons for the applicants and inteviews before they be able to teach. They said that it is easy to teach and you can try as many times as you want. There is also verification of your teaching certificate. Wat do you think? SAre you interested to aply at Palfish?

1674631347421.jpeg

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Palfish app is till existing up to this time. Many are thinking if this no longer exists . It is an app that allows us to chat and earn with kids and adult ESL learners from all over the world from your mobile service. The problems now for those who like to teach in this site are the requirements. they require applicants to be: 1. must be fluent in English, 2. should have some teaching experince, 3. must possess a teaching certificate TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, 4. must be a native English speakwer 5. no degree required. I may not quality for I am not a native English speaker. I think it is wrong for this site to say to hire people all over the world for not all are native English speakers like my country and other countries in Asia. For those quaified, why not try. I know that many are searchinng for a job like this and it is now your time to shine in this app should you qualify.

The site pays $8 to $11 per hour or dependng on your experience for the pay could reavh to $24 per hour. ou can also applyas tutor and the rate is $17 per hour. They also require demo lessons for the applicants and inteviews before they be able to teach. They said that it is easy to teach and you can try as many times as you want. There is also verification of your teaching certificate. Wat do you think? SAre you interested to aply at Palfish?

View attachment 1034
It will be very nice to get a job that pays you up to $8 or $11 in one hour and that is even enough for a day

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
I was an active virtual teacher with this mobile app before. I lost interest when I owe some money to them. The reason is that I did not know that I opened slots and did not attend them. Thus, I got some penalties.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
That was too bad but I think it was not your intention. It was a circumstance beyond your conscious mood. But was the pay good or not? I am planning to apply this app during summer vacation.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
It is advantageous for those who have prior teaching experience. It was an app that I downloaded on my smartphone two years ago, but after learning that one must have teaching experience, I deleted it right away.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I am so sorry to hear it about your experience with Palfish. Try this app AMAZING TALKER it does not require teaching experience. What they're after is you can teach English. The rate per hour is from 15 dollars to 25 dollars.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Sounds nice though, in other words its safe to say the site is more like a teaching site right? The concert is nice and since there are kids, they would definitely be systems on ground to filter certain contents.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
This is a very good app, teachers can teach using a mobile phone through their app. The pay is right at $15 per hour. But there are certificates to submit like TESOL and others.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
This sounds interesting j like jobs that pays well but the problem is that these sites are sometimes very selective you can't easily get into it but would try this one

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

View attachment 1034
It is a very interesting app. I would like to apply since I am an English teacher. However, the problem is that I am not a native speaker, so I will not be accepted. :)

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
It is a very interesting app. I would like to apply since I am an English teacher. However, the problem is that I am not a native speaker, so I will not be accepted. :)
You can apply as long as you have one certificate like TESL, or TESOL. If you have one then you can apply. You'll surely be hired.

Back