Earn money for BROWSING the Internet!

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$12.060
If you like to watch YouTube or surf the internet, why not make money through it? Slice is an application that pays you for looking at advertisements that you usually do on the internet!

How does it work?

Slice will show ads that are not intrusive on your browser and each time they are shown to you, you get paid in the form of "Slices ".

Slices can be reedemed for Paypal Cash, Cryptocurrency or Gift Cards! Furthermore, you do not need to download any application or software. Just install their extension onto your browser and you can start earning. Please take note that Slice is currently only available on PC and Laptop, it will not work on your smartphone. Browsers that support Slice include Google Chrome, Morzilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, as well as Brave browser!

That means you get FREE Satoshis for just Browsing the Internet!!! :eek:

Sign up using my link and get 100 Slices when you have been active on Slice for more than 30 days! (free money, without any effort at all.) https://addslice.com/?crew=Tr3Sg

Last edited:

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.008
That is pretty cool but unfortunately I don't use PC now. My smartphone is more suitable for my online business. I wish they have the app that will work on smartphones

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
I had installed it on my Google chrome browser, but it got disabled and it is not connecting to the server . It was not possible to find out how it was hacked.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
That is so interesting paying people to browse hehehe. How are they going to detect us browsing? perhaps there are guides.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$12.060
Ah so sorry perhaps my title was a bit misleading. This extension pays you for simply viewing ads, so in a way, while you browse and come across ads that is placed by them, you get paid. So earnings is based on how much ads you see, not how much you browse on the internet. The amount of ads can be selected, with "less ads", "balanced" and "more ads". Even with "more ads", I still don't get like a HUGEEE ton of ads. Sometimes 30-150 ads a day. The ads only show only certain websites like YouTube, Google, Wikipedia etc.
Lastly, this extension is only available on PC/Laptops, on almost all browsers.
Currently not on mobile devices yet
Lastly if you wanna get started, you can check out my referral link for a bonus when you use the extension for 30 days šŸ˜„
Post automatically merged:

This is available on mobile or desktop?
Mobile version is required.
Only on desktop.

I had installed it on my Google chrome browser, but it got disabled and it is not connecting to the server . It was not possible to find out how it was hacked.
I experience the same issue on firefox, so I deleted the extension and reinstalled and it worked.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$7.609
Oh, that's great. I cannot use it because I dont have a desk/laptop here. I use my smartphone for online earnings and you mentioned that this site doesn't work on smartphones.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$12.060
Yep it is possible to install the extension on your mobile device but the extensions was developed and optimized for desktop, so the official Slice team said that they do not give any support if the extension does not work intended on your mobile device.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$12.060
How many satoshi earning with "more ads"
with "more ads selected" you will begin to see more ads. The amount of Satoshis you earn is dependent on the amount of ads you see.

Does it a new browser like cryptotab one?
Nope it does not work like a browser. It is an extension that displays ads on your browser, when you see ads, you earn šŸ˜„

misha

Notable
Dec 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.907
there are lot of website available that give us payment for browsing

its good but i think earning would be less

Last edited:

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$12.060

Yes earnings are not a lot. You can't be rich from installing slice but you can get free money for seeing ads. The money can add up to a decent amount overtime. I would recommend Slice for those that spend a lot of their time watching YouTube, surfing Twitter or like to search a lot on Google search. Slice can also be a great option for those interested in Bitcoin since you can stack quite some Satoshis (fractions of a bitcoin; 100 million Satoshis= 1 Bitcoin).

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$6.000

Which are those "lots of websites" anyway?

I would like to know some examples from those lots.

Please avoid Brave browser, because I have bad experience with it, and withdrawing depends on third party which takes commission.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
When I first heard about slice, I was happy and I registered immediately and installed there plugin on my browser. But for more than a week that I used it, I was not give an advert to show so I uninstalled there plugin. I don't think they have ads to show

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409
If you like to watch YouTube or surf the internet, why not make money through it? Slice is an application that pays you for looking at advertisements that you usually do on the internet!

Slice will show ads that are not intrusive on your browser and each time they are shown to you, you get paid in the form of "Slices ".

Slices can be reedemed for Paypal Cash, Cryptocurrency or Gift Cards! Furthermore, you do not need to download any application or software. Just install their extension onto your browser and you can start earning. Please take note that Slice is currently only available on PC and Laptop, it will not work on your smartphone. Browsers that support Slice include Google Chrome, Morzilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, as well as Brave browser!

That means you get FREE Satoshis for just Browsing the Internet!!! :eek:

Sign up using my link and get 100 Slices when you have been active on Slice for more than 30 days! (free money, without any effort at all.) https://addslice.com/?crew=Tr3Sg
This would have been a very good way to get this money but as it does not support use on a smartphone it doesn't fit to me.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Honestly speaking I don't own neither a pc nor a laptop for now. However I have some ongoing plans for purchasing one. I'll therefore look at it out as soon as I get a laptop.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.587
Browsing the internet to earn money is a wonderful idea. I have heard about Slice many times before but I have not tried it yet. Now it is time to give it a try.

Back