Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
tiktok-5323006_640.jpg
Image by 8268513 from Pixabay

Can we earn money from TikTok?

There are different ways to earn money from this platform.

Sharing some of the ways we can earn from TikTok

TikTok can help creators to maximize their earning potentials as creators by being monetized. TikTok will give them access to tools and features to grow their earnings.

TikTok Shop

Users can sell their products on TikTok Shop, they can post and add items. They can also do Live Selling schemes.

TikTok Affiliate Program

Yes. They also have this system. People don't need to have products to sell, but they can use links from shops or brands they like.

Collect Gifts from Viewers

One of the ways I like the most today. Whenever I am doing live or live guest, I can earn money through gifts. The gifts are converted into diamonds and the diamonds can be exchanged to cash via PayPal. The minimum withdrawal is set to $100.

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I only perform TikTok dances and reels but never plan to build business with it. I do not have extra time for that. I am always busy at work. Even weekeds I bring my work at home from the university where I am teaching

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I only perform TikTok dances and reels but never plan to build business with it. I do not have extra time for that. I am always busy at work. Even weekeds I bring my work at home from the university where I am teaching
If you have 200 followers you can start doing Live Stream. You can talk anything under the sun. Your viewers can send virtual gifts. You can accumulate those gifts and exchange for cash.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
If you have 200 followers you can start doing Live Stream. You can talk anything under the sun. Your viewers can send virtual gifts. You can accumulate those gifts and exchange for cash.
Actually, I am not interested in doing it. It is far from my orientation. I also seldom watch Tiktoik. That would sooner or later disappear in the planet and be replaced with a new one more interesting.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Actually, I am not interested in doing it. It is far from my orientation. I also seldom watch Tiktoik. That would sooner or later disappear in the planet and be replaced with a new one more interesting.
From what I see, TikTok will last like Facebook and other platforms. TikTok earn a huge amount of money from the creators. There is one Official Battle I have witnessed this week. A battle between Philippines and Taiwan. Both has huge supporters. They collected huge amount of gifts. The Philippines won with 3.5M coins versus Taiwan with 1.9M coins. TikTok is making lots of money with these battles and livestreaming.

I received gift from 1 user which is 1,000 coins. I only get 200+ pesos from it. But if I save those coins, I can reach payout. I don't usually do live, I join live of other TikTok friends, and still get gifts from viewers.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
There are multiple ways to earn from tiktok, you can try tiktok monetization program, affiliate marketing, selling products, or sponsorship. The key to earn from tiktok is to have a lot of followers and a lot of views

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
There are multiple ways to earn from tiktok, you can try tiktok monetization program, affiliate marketing, selling products, or sponsorship. The key to earn from tiktok is to have a lot of followers and a lot of views
There are what we call "groomers" in the platform. They do live and ask viewers to follow each other. People can reach thousands of followers if they are good enough in returning the favor. I think it is a legit way of doing it because TikTok is not banning the content creators who are doing it.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I heard that some people can earn through the use of TikTok. However, I do not have this app. I did not register myself because of security issues, as what I read from an article before.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I never tried Tiktok because it is being Chinese app, is banned in India. I don't know if people are earning from it but that's good if they are earning from it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I have heard about people making money from tiktok, especially does who are into content creating, for now I don't think I can make money through tiktok though cause I do not have the traffic.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I have heard about people making money from tiktok, especially does who are into content creating, for now I don't think I can make money through tiktok though cause I do not have the traffic.
People do earn also from gifts sent during live event or battles. There is a feature where a content creator can activate earning from posts. The creator must have at least 10,000 followers to be eligible. I am far from achieving this, I only have around 1700 followers.

I never tried Tiktok because it is being Chinese app, is banned in India. I don't know if people are earning from it but that's good if they are earning from it.
I don't if the government will ban tiktok as well. But until now it is still active here. No signs of notice or ban.
I like TikTok because it entertains and educates me. In addition, it helps me to earn some money through affiliate marketing.
Affiliate is one of the things people would want to learn from TikTok.
I heard that some people can earn through the use of TikTok. However, I do not have this app. I did not register myself because of security issues, as what I read from an article before.
So far, it is safe I am not adding my debit card not even my credit card information on this app to avoid issues.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
For me l am not really interested in the using of the tiktok app for the content creation procedure.
I want to uninstall the app because instead of earning, I am putting so much money on it. I support creators on the app. I send virtual gifts that I purchase using my debit card.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I want to uninstall the app because instead of earning, I am putting so much money on it. I support creators on the app. I send virtual gifts that I purchase using my debit card.

Hmm..have you uninstalled it? It feels bad when you have to spend money on unnecessary things. Stop sending gifts to the people.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
TikTok yes you can but it's not easy and you need to have a lot of followers some do make money and you can do that in various ways such as partnership gifts etc

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Tik Tok is a very popular platform. You can earn money provided you have a lot of traffic So you should first know how it works
I have not tried it yet. But I was hoping that I could have a good chance with Bigo Live. It has been more than two weeks and hoping that I could earn some handsome money with this app.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It's possible to earn from Tiktok and other similar apps or platforms that have the option to post short videos and you will earn from views and likes

Back