Earn Money with CaptchaTypers (Captcha Entry Job)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They have not yet replied or reactivated my account yet, I think I should post details on the reviews
captchatypers is confusing for new members a bit but feel free to ask me anything if they don't response. remember you have login from different address. you are not able to login into app using registered username and password. Create employee id using employee master and use that for working.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
captchatypers is confusing for new members a bit but feel free to ask me anything if they don't response. remember you have login from different address. you are not able to login into app using registered username and password. Create employee id using employee master and use that for working.
I'm already starting to earn, I only earned 0.02 for now I'll be giving it little by little I registered from your link, what time is the best to win, put something from 12 am to 5 am, do you know something?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is worst underpriced job online. 1000 captcha for $1.3 is slavery and exploitation. Even faucets seems to be better than this. Why wasting precious time with captcha while PTP is available

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
I was promoting their affiliate link on one website, if they are disabling the account, I will remove the affiliate link, so that people do not waste their time.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm already starting to earn, I only earned 0.02 for now I'll be giving it little by little I registered from your link, what time is the best to win, put something from 12 am to 5 am, do you know something?
thank you. yes you can earn more in night. More workers needed from 7.00PM daily.
This is worst underpriced job online. 1000 captcha for $1.3 is slavery and exploitation. Even faucets seems to be better than this. Why wasting precious time with captcha while PTP is available
i don't think you even can earn 1$ from 10 faucet sites at the same time. captcha typing job is much better so far

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
thank you. yes you can earn more in night. More workers needed from 7.00PM daily.

i don't think you even can earn 1$ from 10 faucet sites at the same time. captcha typing job is much better so far
you are from iran right? Can you tell me at what time more or less you start working there to get the bonus? It is to know what time it is in my country Spain

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
thank you. honestly i don't count on it and also referral commission is just 10% so it's not big deal. i just shared for people which looking for captcha entry jobs special in tier 3 countries. because earning money in dollars is so difficult in tier 3 countries and for some people even 1$ is worthly
Aw okay, thanks for the clarification. Earning as a translator is better than this one you introduced. Captcha entry job is also not easy yet pay not lucrative.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Aw okay, thanks for the clarification. Earning as a translator is better than this one you introduced. Captcha entry job is also not easy yet pay not lucrative.
i just shared my personal experience. also translate need skill but captcha entry job need just a mobile or pc. of course you can earn more via your skills but for example i have no skills and that's why i'm working with captcha entry

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
i just shared my personal experience. also translate need skill but captcha entry job need just a mobile or pc. of course you can earn more via your skills but for example i have no skills and that's why i'm working with captcha entry
This is different, how much have you earned in that site? can you share with us proof of payment and a link for us to register?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is different, how much have you earned in that site? can you share with us proof of payment and a link for us to register?
i shared payment proof and register link already my friend :)🌹
honestly i have no time for captcha entry job (special recently) but i worked with too many captcha entry jobs sites and earned a lot. i worked with 2captcha, captchatypers, kolotibablo, just check my payment proof from kolotibablo. i think captcha entry is a good job for people without any skill.

Screenshot (25).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back