Earn Money With Data Sharing?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
This is the most unsafe way to earn online and I have only once joined one such website and left it but I still see users prefer these websites and according to me it's not safe and are a threat to our privacy.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I am not into data sharing, too. I heard some sites that they do this. However, I do not want to compromise my personal information with this kind of scheme.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I don't like this form of money making
I can't trust people online with the data that they will be having access to online. So I don't like data sharing.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
This is the most unsafe way to earn online and I have only once joined one such website and left it but I still see users prefer these websites and according to me it's not safe and are a threat to our privacy.
Do you mean the internet data sharing like Honeygain? If so then it is safe because it is only our internet data that we will be sharing

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050

Well, I have used this kind of app in the past to make money. They pay a really low amount of money for sharing data. Why do you think that it is not safe at all?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I have used data sharing app like Honeygain and left the app after I withdrew my first earnings. My concern was not to earning rate, I was more worried about the privacy issue.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I don't have any good experience with these so I am not recommending anyone to try these sort of apps or websites

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
This will be one of the worst ways to make money in my country because our data gets exhausted very fast

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
We should be aware as what we are doing and what is it's worth, these types of thingd can give us big harm it's better to quit it before it's too late.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Probably, I wouldn't advise anyone to try to make money with this strategy. the reason is because it can be a threat to your privacy.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Is it true that it can be a threat to our privacy because we are sharing our data and information
Yeah, I personally prefer other alternatives of making money rather than exposing my personal and private information. At the end of the day, they will not even pay enough money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.587
Yeah, I personally prefer other alternatives of making money rather than exposing my personal and private information. At the end of the day, they will not even pay enough money.
I agree with you. I avoid these sites because I do not like to expose my personal and private infoemation. It is too dangerous.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
I agree with you. I avoid these sites because I do not like to expose my personal and private infoemation. It is too dangerous.
Yeah, there are many alternatives to make money so you do not need to express your own privacy. I wonder why some people do not have problem doing such.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$3.600
I agree with you that some websites are not safe and can compromise our privacy what kind of website was it? I think we should always do some research before joining any website and check their reviews and ratings.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
This is somewhat a fishy business or site . I never share my data, and what for? What is the intention of the site why having a business like that? The site may sell or data and leak it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.587
Yeah, there are many alternatives to make money so you do not need to express your own privacy. I wonder why some people do not have problem doing such.
Maybe, some people still have not realized that these sites are really dangerous. And the worst of all is that you do not earn much from these sites.
I agree with you that some websites are not safe and can compromise our privacy what kind of website was it? I think we should always do some research before joining any website and check their reviews and ratings.
Exactly. It is wise to do a very good search for every new site we come across. In this way, we can be safe and avoid any future problems with it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
This is why I dislike these websites, I once joined the similar program started by facebook but I immediately came to know about privacy issues so I disabled it

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
They will pay money that will not be enough for me. That is what the majority of them do and it does not really make sense to me

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Maybe, some people still have not realized that these sites are really dangerous. And the worst of all is that you do not earn much from these sites.

Exactly. It is wise to do a very good search for every new site we come across. In this way, we can be safe and avoid any future problems with it.
That's true, a lot of people have not realised that those websites are not good. Yeah, the amount of money to be made there is small. So it is a waste of time.

Back