Earn passive income by referring clients

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.438
Are you the type that is good at marketing? If you are very good at marketing and referring, there are so many companies willing to pay if you can bring in referrals that would stay. To earn with this though you need to be really good at networking for this to work. Personally i am not good at this aspect so i might find it a bit hard to make money from it.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.192
I have seen tasks like this on sites and you would be given a percentage cut when you complete the transaction. I have done just this on earning site with little benefits

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I have seen tasks like this on sites and you would be given a percentage cut when you complete the transaction. I have done just this on earning site with little benefits

Well, people should be careful about who they refer and where they refer people. There are many scam sites out there. Your image may get spoiled if you refer people to scam sites and this is something you do not want to happen.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.393
Well, people should be careful about who they refer and where they refer people. There are many scam sites out there. Your image may get spoiled if you refer people to scam sites and this is something you do not want to happen.
True this. You might get implicated with this referral of a thing and your reputation soiled forever. When you refer a person to a platform with expectations, and the expectations isn't met, you have put your reputation on the line.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.192
Yeah ,people just need to be careful about online tasks. know who you are referring and where you are referring people to. it is just to be sure they are not scam sites

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you the type that is good at marketing? If you are very good at marketing and referring, there are so many companies willing to pay if you can bring in referrals that would stay. To earn with this though you need to be really good at networking for this to work. Personally i am not good at this aspect so i might find it a bit hard to make money from it.
In the world of insurance, I recently discovered that companies do not keep paying a person for referring new clients indefinitely. Rather, a referrer is paid for only a defined, relatively short duration. I do not think this is practice is fair.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
True this. You might get implicated with this referral of a thing and your reputation soiled forever. When you refer a person to a platform with expectations, and the expectations isn't met, you have put your reputation on the line.

Well, this is one of the main reasons why I no longer refer people. Some referrals may join a website under your referral link and they may violate the terms and conditions. You feel embarrassed for that and it could be a hard thing to deal with such referrals.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I don't think it is a passive income. The only reason why I can say it is a passive income is when you will continue to make money from the people who you have referred for life

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.192
Yes, passive income is when one continue to make money from the people one had previously referred for life. On socialseos this applies as you continue to earn when your referred people cashout always

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
I am actually good at convincing and persuasive the people to sign up and buy from the companies. However the darkest part is that I don't own a website to do that kind of job.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.192
Making passive income through this means is not for everyone. You need to be convincing and persuasive to be able to get people to sign up to make money off it.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Referring clients helps you make money passively , you can do this by reaching out to a lot of people either online by posting on your social media sites ,it could even be on your WhatsApp story or telling people offline.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Yes, passive income is when one continue to make money from the people one had previously referred for life. On socialseos this applies as you continue to earn when your referred people cashout always

Usually, when you refer people, you make money when your referrals tend to earn money and this is a common process. However, many affiliate marketers create affiliate channels that help them make money on autopilot as well. This could help them a lot.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm also not good at this aspect and so i'm not sure i would earn a good amount of money from this. Also, this is the first time i'm hearing about companies that pays for referrals.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$4.170
I use a lot of services that have referral programs, I have been trying to promote these services through referral links for a long time but my sales are not very big.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Networking and referrals is one great way of earning money nowadays. Companies truly pay do well if you refer people to their businesses. Influencers earn most of their money this way and they can even get gigs from more than two companies at a time.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
At this point, I have to give it up for people who have succeeded in multi level marketing. They not only build referrals but they build sustainable referrals that can stand also be active as they are. It is a good passive income source if you are good in that field.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.438
I'm also not good at this aspect and so i'm not sure i would earn a good amount of money from this. Also, this is the first time i'm hearing about companies that pays for referrals.
Yes this is pretty common, just that most times they do not really announce these opportunities for the world to know, you just have to know someone who has a sort of connection there. Such deals is very common with supermarkets though.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes this is pretty common, just that most times they do not really announce these opportunities for the world to know, you just have to know someone who has a sort of connection there. Such deals is very common with supermarkets though.
Wow, that's not a good thing then. If companies are in need of someone who could refer people to their companies, then i think they should announce it so people could try it out. Everything shouldn't always have to be by connection.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure you can if you are good at marketing you can make money like this not sure if it's pasisve or not you might need to invite a lot of users to generate passive income

Back