Earn passive income from renting out domains.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.720
  1. Purchase a domain: The first step is to purchase a domain name that is in high demand or has high value.
  2. Develop a website: Once you have the domain, you can develop a basic website to increase its value and appeal to potential renters.
  3. Find a tenant: Next, you'll need to find a tenant who is interested in renting the domain. You can advertise the domain through online marketplaces or directly to businesses or individuals in need of a website.
  4. Negotiate the rental agreement: After finding a tenant, you'll need to negotiate the terms of the rental agreement, including the monthly rent, the length of the rental period, and any other terms and conditions.
  5. Transfer the domain: Once the rental agreement has been signed, you'll transfer the domain to the tenant and they'll take over responsibility for maintaining and updating the website.
  6. Receive rent payments: You will receive monthly rent payments from the tenant for as long as they rent the domain.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
This is absolutely the first time I would also hear about renting out of domains and I think it is not necessary because you could get to me so easily around.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.012
Raw Dex
$0.001
If it's really possible to rent outt domains, then it will be a surefire way to make passive income which you have actually stated in your thread. I will try to see if it's going to work out.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.014
Raw Dex
$0.021
If it's really possible to rent outt domains, then it will be a surefire way to make passive income which you have actually stated in your thread. I will try to see if it's going to work out.
It looks a very strange to me because I've heard of domain flipping but I've not heard of renting out domains.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
I was not aware they could rent out domains though, but on the other hand, would this business be lucrative? From what i have heard it is actually cheap to get yours. People might prefer getting their own domain at cheaper rate than having to pay monthly for one.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was not aware they could rent out domains though, but on the other hand, would this business be lucrative? From what i have heard it is actually cheap to get yours. People might prefer getting their own domain at cheaper rate than having to pay monthly for one.
It is equally a very strange business to me but one can try to see if it's going to be lucrative.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
Having to pay monthly for one.to use a domain would be a lucrative business From reviews online what one can make money renting this to people that really needs it .

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This seems like a nice passive income source. It will definitely generate a lot of passive income because there are a lot of website owners who are in search of domains.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
From personal experience it is very difficult to find people who are interested in renting domains now. I have not been able to find people for renting domains, websites despite spending time daily.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
l have read honestly reviews from online the forums and social media platforms that there are so many people that have come successful in this venture. The business seems very profitable though have no interest in it.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.000
Buying a lot of high value domains and then listing them on various marketplaces to sell can be a good way to generate passive income from domains. However, there is also a cost associated with this as you will have to renew your domains.

Back