Earn Passive Income Through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To earn passive income through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, you need to:

1. Write and publish a quality ebook on a profitable niche.

2. Optimize the book's title, description and keywords.

3. Price the book competitively.

4. Promote the book through social media and advertising.
5. Continuously update the book to maintain its relevance and sales.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
This is a great idea if you are someone who writes and you have ideas to put into things like ebooks that people would be interested in. I myself have looked into this as something I could possibly do for another source of income but my only issue would be what to write about and publish that people would be interested in. Its something I know about though if an idea ever comes to me.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't claim to make a lot of money form my books published on Amazon but I make a decent amount considering the fact that I don't even visit the site every day.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
I know Amazon Kindle publisher to be one of the best ways that one can increase his income online and I think people are making money from this medium.
Amazon Kindle publishing has been in existence for quite a long time and so many people who knew about it from onset took the advantage because I think that the platform is also getting saturated.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.012
Raw Dex
$0.001
Amazon Kindle publishing has been in existence for quite a long time and so many people who knew about it from onset took the advantage because I think that the platform is also getting saturated.
The Amazon Kindle publisher has been around for quite a long time and too many people have taken the advantage of this fact and I can attest that so many people are making money from this platform.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
The Amazon Kindle publisher has been around for quite a long time and too many people have taken the advantage of this fact and I can attest that so many people are making money from this platform.
It is one of the foremost website that allows self publishing and it is true that it has been in existence for a very long period of time which is why it is one of those platform that you would want to choose.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
This is a good way to make money, i am pretty sure of that, i have heard a lot of persons give good reviews about it, but it is not fot everyone. You need to have some writing skills to be able to earn from here.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a good way to make money, i am pretty sure of that, i have heard a lot of persons give good reviews about it, but it is not fot everyone. You need to have some writing skills to be able to earn from here.
A whole lot of people are making decent money from Amazon Kindle publishing.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In order to earn through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, one has to first of all write quality ebooks then one also has to advertise the ebooks in order to make sales.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since I published my first book on Kindle in 2015, I have published so many books on Amazon and I continue to make money from my books. Whatever I make is completely passive.

Back