Earn with Depop

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.093
Based from I read here, the site is only limited to participating countries. Should it open for global users, it will be a good site to get second hand items for clothing business.
Depop is a peer-to-peer social e-commerce company based in London, with additional offices in Manchester, Milan, and New York City. The company has an expanding global presence being popularised in countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Italy.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
Sounds nice, which means its more like an e-commerce store like amazon, olx and the likes, but has a more focused feature or function. Does this site work for all countries? Or is it selective.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sounds nice, which means its more like an e-commerce store like amazon, olx and the likes, but has a more focused feature or function. Does this site work for all countries? Or is it selective.
I think there are some countries that it does not work for because there is no how is work in every country

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The list of countries that you mentioned has no Asian countries in it. It would be good if it gets more global and gets more countries on board. Asian countries are populated and they will get more business here.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.040
When I read the post I decided as just after reading I will join the site, but now informed that it is not for all countries. This same thing happen again and again. Google opinion reward not for all Microsoft reward not for all countries.. I don't understand what's a logic behind this.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think this app is mostly for western countries like UK and USA. I don't think this app is for third tier countries like Nigeria. Without examination, I know third tier countries will not have access to the platform.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Depop is among the apps that could help us earn online. Depop helps users sell their old clothes and accessories. It has 26 million registered users 90 % of whom are under the age of 26. Depo began as a social network for younger people who want to connect with new designers. It is now a widespread online marketplace. Anyone can create an account with Depop. This is so encouraging for their products are affordable and many can choose; if you too, like to sell your old clothes, register to this app.

Depop teaches users the ins and outs of selling on the online marketplace. The app offers seller services to teach. After listing your items, you can be liked or bookmarked by potential buyers. There is also a message embedded in the app so buyers and sellers can communicate. The seller has also an option to offer international shipping. The cost of registration is free. I plan to register to have another selling business through Depop. What about you?
This app is new to me. I have never heard about it before. I will definitely search for it because it seems to be very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The website is actually good but the downside is that it may not be supported in every country. It may be for people in top-tier countries only.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Depop is among the apps that could help us earn online. Depop helps users sell their old clothes and accessories. It has 26 million registered users 90 % of whom are under the age of 26. Depo began as a social network for younger people who want to connect with new designers. It is now a widespread online marketplace. Anyone can create an account with Depop. This is so encouraging for their products are affordable and many can choose; if you too, like to sell your old clothes, register to this app.

Depop teaches users the ins and outs of selling on the online marketplace. The app offers seller services to teach. After listing your items, you can be liked or bookmarked by potential buyers. There is also a message embedded in the app so buyers and sellers can communicate. The seller has also an option to offer international shipping. The cost of registration is free. I plan to register to have another selling business through Depop. What about you?
This sounds interesting. Is the website available for all countries or is it for some selected countries?
I never knew that we can sell old stuffs online. I will check it out if it accept all countries

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.733
I too I am hearing this for the first time ever. I however dislike International selling used items sites like this one. I would however look for a local site that would operate within my country for the fear of shipping costs.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you tried to apply to those apps? You already have installed so many apps. You might have big earnings now from those apps. Share updates about this app. I have not applied yet.
I had firefaucet tried for few days but earning my is slow, B.C Game no chance lol.. I had digital money forum but also slow lol. I might as well focus on forum site and surveys. Firefaucet has surveys too but points will be hard to redeeem.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.093
I had firefaucet tried for few days but earning my is slow, B.C Game no chance lol.. I had digital money forum but also slow lol. I might as well focus on forum site and surveys. Firefaucet has surveys too but points will be hard to redeeem.
I also stop betting on Free Litecoin. It keeps on moving backward. It's been two months now that my earning is static, the same figure is $ 76 and the minimum threshold is $200. I am tired already. It is insanity, so I stopped.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also stop betting on Free Litecoin. It keeps on moving backward. It's been two months now that my earning is static, the same figure is $ 76 and the minimum threshold is $200. I am tired already. It is insanity, so I stopped.
That's true,all waste of time and battery. Better channel the effort to sure earning sites.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This app might not work for all countries. I know of sites and apps where one can sell old stuffs like cars, furnitures etc. Not sure if there is one in India for selling old clothes. I have to check. Most such sites have some local version.

Back