earnbitmoon.club an excellent faucet that pays very well

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.061
just as they read in the title the faucet of earnbitmoon.club Not only does it pay like all faucets but it does it very well, they give very good payments, in this faucet you earn coins for claiming the faucet once every 5 minutes, you can also see ads, complete tasks, offers and it also has games, within These games have the investment game which is where I earn the most coins, you simply have to trade, decide if the price of Bitcoin (the graph is the same as Binance) goes up or down in 5 minutes, if you manage to predict the price you will win half of the coins you have invested, then all the coins you earned can be withdrawn either by Payeer o a Faucetpay The minimum withdrawal is only 2,000 coins, which can be achieved quite quickly, I highly recommend it, you can earn a fairly considerable constant extra income in a simple way

Screenshot-20240913175427.png
2,000 coins = $0.20
20,000 coins = $2.00
$200,000 coins = $20
2,000,000 coins = $200

Here I leave you a proof of my payment

Screenshot-20240913175619.png
Post automatically merged:

Something that I forgot is that with the time you claim the 5-minute faucet your level increases, as you increase your level the rewards multiply, which you will earn more as you have seniority

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.061
Sounds really nice, but what if you made a wrong prediction, am guessing you would automatically loose the coin you had used to predict right?
Of course, exactly, if you make an incorrect prediction you will lose the amount you have used, obviously to earn a lot with this method you must know about trading or have a minimum of knowledge, if not you can earn a lot by doing the tasks, viewing ads and viewing of shorteners, so it is not a mandatory factor to have to play the trading game

Back