Earning as a Writer: Are You a Good Writer?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.190
As a writer, whether you are using it as a side hustle or working into it as a full-time job, your earning potential heavily depends on your skills.

Average Writer: If your writing skills fall into the "okay" category, you can start by posting on article sites and forums to earn a few bucks.

Good Writer: If you are a good writer, you can earn better by writing press releases, emails, articles, and blog posts. This can fetch you a moderate income, showcasing your proficiency.

Excellent Writer: For those at the top of their game, venturing into white papers, books, and ebooks can yield substantial earnings.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$5.403
I am not a professional writer though but I would like to try some writing jobs if I do come across any of them. It's also a good way to improve my writing skills.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.190
If you know how to write professionally, you can make it big by writing and publishing books. Based on multiple platforms I have tried, I can really recommend Amazon because it gives better royalties.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.153
I make money by writing articles, but I would not consider myself a pro writer just yet. There is still so much for me to learn in this field. Besides, I am interested in exploring other areas beyond writing.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.145
I must say that I am not a pro writer. Although I had passed some earning writing sites. In the past, I used to be an essay editor. Now, I am writing original manuscripts on Course Hero.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.145
Being a good online writer can really help you make good money online and you will have more ways to earn and have fixed income
You are so right. If I can only polish my skills in writing, I will surely do this. Moreover, we need to have a lot of followers to make this aspiration possible.

Back