Earning from FREECASH;scam or legit?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
Have you heard about freecash,have you been complaining about most paid to click sites having no opportunity to earn from because you are from a lower tier especially.Then your problems have been answered through freecash.A ptc sites that has alot of offers that you can earn from plus frequent random contests and bonuses with code drops raining on you like it is christmass everyday.Earn upto a $1 in free money for just a code drope and earn upto $50 to $100 just for being on the top of the ladder board and predicting some games.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
Are you the site owner or a user. it will be great to show proof of payment so that we can confidently join. We all want free money
I am not the owner of this giga ptc site but i am just sharing the basic sites i started earning from and made me level up,am now into some online consultancy and can do without the petty sites but this is still an awesome ptc site that is tried and tested and i still use it.I will surely upload some payment proofs later in the day.It is a legit ptc site.

Last edited:

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I am not the owner of this giga ptc site but i am just sharing the basic sites i started earning from and made me level up,am now into some online consulatncy and can do without the petty sites but this is still annawesome ptc site that is tried and tested and i still use it.I will surely upload some payment proofsb later in the day.It is a legit ptc site.
Yeah just a payment proof will do. you know people are always sceptical about PTC sites because a lot of them turn scam easily.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
Yeah just a payment proof will do. you know people are always sceptical about PTC sites because a lot of them turn scam easily.
Do not worry and dully noted Champ,i am on my pc right now and once i get to my phone i will upload a payment proof that i got there.If you want though you can sign up and i am betting all my RIF cash that if it turns SCAM then you can get.I am planning on adding more RIF for advertisning purposes pretty soon.Over $30 dollars in just a few days from now.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Do not worry and dully noted Champ,i am on my pc right now and once i get to my phone i will upload a payment proof that i got there.If you want though you can sign up and i am betting all my RIF cash that if it turns SCAM then you can get.I am planning on adding more RIF for advertisning purposes pretty soon.Over $30 dollars in just a few days from now.
That's will be nice of you . yeah will be checking it out.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I think I heard about this website months ago but my initial reaction is it's not paying so I would like to see some trusted payment proof to be able to motivate myself to join this website and if not then I won't take a risk to waste time

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I also don't like PTC websites and not even aware if there are any such PTC websites that are paying and haven't scammed anyone

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I heard about this website from post bucks and was immediately aware that they are not paying so we better not waste time on the website

Mikky

Jul 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$7.312
Freecash is pretty old and legit site which have a lot of offers like surveys, offer walls , PTC, random contest. I haven't been paid by the site and that was because I wasn't that active there but i know people who have been paid ,their payment option is also very favourable.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
Screenshot_20221130-042908-1.jpg
So here is my current balance which i want to hold for a while and will only withdraw when i have a substantial ammount.

Screenshot_20221130-042908-1.jpg
Here is a munute transaction or withdrawi made through Litecoin.But you can make your withdraw through BTC,Dogecoin,Stake,ETH and Giftcards for Amazon,Visa,google play,apple,Netflix,Spotify,Zalando,steam and a whole lot of gaming consoles etc.

Screenshot_20221129-133851-1.jpg

Here is the cryptocurrency landing in my wallet.

What are you waiting for,check my first thread and take action to level up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221129-133923-1-1.jpg
    Screenshot_20221129-133923-1-1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
@cherry123 you are right as long as the members are quality on asite then the admins or site owners will always be pushed to go an extra mile in making the members to always be motivated.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
@cherry123 you are right as long as the members are quality on asite then the admins or site owners will always be pushed to go an extra mile in making the members to always be motivated.
Yeah this is the only way we can stay motivated to work . We need proof that we would be paid after doing the work

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
I will soon uploading another payment proof about this awesome ptc site that can basically help you make some quality cash.All you gotta do is put in the work which is basically very simple to do.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
That's good to note. You are doing well with the site then. More luck to you
Yes thank you so much,i have luck because i work very hard in the background.But from my experience this is a very awesome ptc site comimg from a tier3 country that i have ever come across from swagbucks which is still the high paying site for tier 1 regions.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Hoping it is a good site and easy to manage by members.
Post automatically merged:

Have you heard about freecash,have you been complaining about most paid to click sites having no opportunity to earn from because you are from a lower tier especially.Then your problems have been answered through freecash.A ptc sites that has alot of offers that you can earn from plus frequent random contests and bonuses with code drops raining on you like it is christmass everyday.Earn upto a $1 in free money for just a code drope and earn upto $50 to $100 just for being on the top of the ladder board and predicting some games.
I registered awhile ago but will be back there after some hours.

Last edited:
Back