AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
I think you can only earn as owner or or webmaster. Just clicking on shortlinks it not worth anymore.
As shortlink owner you can earn if bot clicker don't destroy your earnings and you broke. As webmaster you can earn adding shortlinks on your sites. Most faucet owners do it.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know nothing about earning money from link shortening. Can you explain how this process works?
There are websites that offer the facility of shortening our long links or URLs and share it. When people click on it and visit the site, the user member is paid a peanut or two.

I think you can only earn as owner or or webmaster. Just clicking on shortlinks it not worth anymore.
As shortlink owner you can earn if bot clicker don't destroy your earnings and you broke. As webmaster you can earn adding shortlinks on your sites. Most faucet owners do it.
But there are many websites like this on the internet that claim to pay the user members who uses their services. But, it has not worked for me

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
There are websites that offer the facility of shortening our long links or URLs and share it. When people click on it and visit the site, the user member is paid a peanut or two.

But there are many websites like this on the internet that claim to pay the user members who uses their services. But, it has not worked for me
If you're referring to RIF, I can assure you that you will be paid for your time invested here. I have owned various forums and websites, and you can ask many users if I have paid them. I have not left one person unpaid, and I ensure the same quality and fairness here on RIF. :)

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you're referring to RIF, I can assure you that you will be paid for your time invested here. I have owned various forums and websites, and you can ask many users if I have paid them. I have not left one person unpaid, and I ensure the same quality and fairness here on RIF. :)
It is a very good assurance. With these positive words, I wish to share here my knowledge and information I have gained over the years.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Half of users are installing antivirus not navigating without protection and in half of cases URL is broken by antivirus before completing the shortenlink because URL ads contains viruses that could harm your device. This is the reality.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
There are link shorteners that claim to pay people for bringing traffic through their links. They offer high CPM for traffic from top tier countries like the US and Canada and offer low CPM for low-tier countries. I tried using link shortner in the past, I had to leave because my visitors left without waiting for the link to redirect.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Half of users are installing antivirus not navigating without protection and in half of cases URL is broken by antivirus before completing the shortenlink because URL ads contains viruses that could harm your device. This is the reality.
If that is the case, then probably, no short link website will be paying, I think.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Some have but mostly don't have and they pay. Otherwise faucets would not work and use shortlinks for earning money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back